First AAS cycle for Beginners(Testosterone only)

@kap73 @mands i got a pre test done before my cycle & at 22 my test level was in the low 400s an my doctor told me I didn't have low t an was in normal range.. but after my cycle an pct was over I just still didn't feel the same anymore like before I took gear an it's difficult for me to explain it in detail but I knew I wasn't the same.

so I figured if I wanna take gear I'm just always gonna be on an blast an cruise because coming off after pct will make you feel like shit an you will get depressed because you'll lose your gains an your mental will be fucked up too so I've decided to dedicate my life to this life style an stay on & not ever come off & I wanna make this clear, I'm "not" telling anyone to blast an cruise or even take gear cause it's your personal choice an I know we all have our own personal reason but just know steroids are NO JOKE an you will change as a person when you take it so if you choose this life style just be prepared cause it is gonna be a wild ride.

@kap73 @mands i got a pre test done before my cycle & at 22 my test level was in the low 400s an my doctor told me I didn't have low t an was in normal range.. but after my cycle an pct was over I just still didn't feel the same anymore like before I took gear an it's difficult for me to explain it in detail but I knew I wasn't the same.

so I figured if I wanna take gear I'm just always gonna be on an blast an cruise because coming off after pct will make you feel like shit an you will get depressed because you'll lose your gains an your mental will be fucked up too so I've decided to dedicate my life to this life style an stay on & not ever come off & I wanna make this clear, I'm "not" telling anyone to blast an cruise or even take gear cause it's your personal choice an I know we all have our own personal reason but just know steroids are NO JOKE an you will change as a person when you take it so if you choose this life style just be prepared cause it is gonna be a wild ride.

And your post cycle bloods? There could be 100's of reasons why u felt shit but without bloods ur only guessing

Did u use pharma PCT?

And your post cycle bloods? There could be 100's of reasons why u felt shit but without bloods ur only guessing

Did u use pharma PCT?
It doesn't matter what fucking PCT he used. You made the right choice @Zyzż_ so don't worry. Let the faggy members here continue their pct and live that low t life after every cycle lmao.

What were your post PCT labs? I think I missed that.

Hey it's ultimately your choice and your body. Do what makes you happy.

mands

It doesn't matter what fucking PCT he used. You made the right choice @Zyzż_ so don't worry. Let the faggy members here continue their pct and live that low t life after every cycle lmao.
Hahaha I love this guy. Go away clown. No don't I want to hear more of your wonderful insight. lol

mands

It doesn't matter what fucking PCT he used. You made the right choice @zyzz_ so don't worry. Let the faggy members here continue their pct and live that low t life after every cycle lmao.

Would you recommend an AI mr blast and cruise?

@kap73 @mands my post came back a lil bit over my pre test an yes my pct was legit & look ngl even after everything I just still didn't feel the same like you'd have to try steroids an pct
One time to understand what I'm talking about & @Andrew Rutter tbh I don't have a issue with these ppl on here like yea sometimes we argue an roast each other an talk shit (I've done my fair share) but these people on here have looked out for my best interest an have helped me when I really needed it so the members on here arnt that bad so chill with all that an go to the general talk forum an go talk about shit with some chill ass people

Are you really that dense that you think you can't restore your natural test production and restore to pre-cycle levels?

@Michael Scally MD Mr. @Andrew Rutter would like you to be a part of this discussion. If you have time could you share a little insight.

Since you don't think @Dr JIM is worthy of the convo.

mands

@kap73 @mands my post came back a lil bit over my pre test an yes my pct was legit & look ngl even after everything I just still didn't feel the same like you'd have to try steroids an pct
One time to understand what I'm talking about & @Andrew Rutter tbh I don't have a issue with these ppl on here like yea sometimes we argue an roast each other an talk shit (I've done my fair share) but these people on here have looked out for my best interest an have helped me when I really needed it so the members on here arnt that bad so chill with all that an go to the general talk forum an go talk about shit with some chill ass people

So your post came back better than your pre bloods. Thats really good :) im not trying to argue either mate appreciate your replies

Do you still not see where I'm coming from that using pct is like a hormone roller coaster & that blasting and cruising is more optimal in terms of hormone levels? Or are you highly deluded? For a 42-year-old I'd of thought you'd know better.
I missed this one. So are you telling me let's say blasting(test levels at 5k) vs. let's say cruising at(test level 1k) isn't a hormonal roller coaster. Who's deluded?

mands

Are you really that dense that you think you can't restore your natural test production and restore to pre-cycle levels?

@Michael Scally MD Mr. @Andrew Rutter would like you to be a part of this discussion. If you have time could you share a little insight.

Since you don't think @Dr JIM is worthy of the convo.

mands
No it was aimed at most on this forum. As they even claim themselves of having low t yet they cycle on and off as if their natural production will magically come back LOL

I missed this one. So are you telling me let's say blasting(test levels at 5k) vs. let's say cruising at(test level 1k) isn't a hormonal roller coaster. Who's deluded?

mands
Yes but is it anywhere near as bad as when you come COMPLETELY OFF? No sir. Remember there's no real evidence to back up you have family history of low t, you're a nobody. I'm pretty sure it's down to you fucking up your endocrine system because you're an idiot about cycling.