First AAS cycle for Beginners(Testosterone only)

fuck it I'm shooting in my quad. :(
Remeber to stay loose an relaxed, especially on a quad inject. You fuck up twitch, shake, or flex you will be in for some hurt. The quad can be very unforgiving. I know this from experience......Ouch lol

Quad shot for first shot is a bad idea. U'll need a grab bar by ur toilette. Pain so bad sitting on shitter will be brutal.

I prefer the quads, but you have to find the "sweet"spots. It took me a couple of pins before I got it figured out, and yes I'm a newb as well!

I found in begining every spot had pip but to make it so I could semi function I cut amount into multiple loc until Virgin muscle got a customized to.

So using cancer drugs (pct) and cycling on and off so you're going to be a hormonal yoyo is what you recommend for beginners? Cooooooool.
I posted this years ago on another forum. Thought I would post it here and some of these new guys could use the search function and locate it instead of asking the exact same thing over and over again. Just a generic First cycle.

There are some changes that can be made but nothing major.

My recommendations on a first cycle for beginners. This is just a simple AAS cycle with hcg and PCT.

Only a small part of the big picture while cycling. Training, Nutrition and Rest for me seem to be the biggest factors for making the gains that I desire.

First cycles in my opinion should involve one type of AAS(Testosterone). Preferably a long ester like Cypionate or Enanthate. I also encourage Frontloading to elevate blood levels faster(the plan that I lay here will actually get your blood levels up in weeks 3-4 instead of weeks 5-6. This will help with maximizing your cycle and gains.

Get pre-cycle labs done and check your LH, FSH, T and E2. 5-6 weeks into cycle. Then again after your cycle to see if you have returned to your normal levels.

This is what I would suggest for a first cycle:

Week 1 - Frontload 1000mg Test Cyp.(500mg Monday AM and 500mg
Thursday PM)

Week 2 - 10 - 500mg Test Cyp.(250mg Monday AM and 250mg Thursday PM)

Week 3-14 - 500 iu's hcg 250 iu's twice a week(same days as above for convenience)

Week 14 - 50mg Clomid & 20mg Nolvadex ED
Week 15 - 50mg Clomid & 20mg Nolvadex ED
Week 16 - 50mg Clomid & 20mg Nolvadex ED
Week 17 - 25mg Clomid & 20mg Nolvadex ED
Week 18 - 25mg Clomid & 20mg Nolvadex ED if needed.
Week 19 - off
Week 20 - off

For PCT I suggest Clomid(could be overkill for some) & Nolvadex(most could just run Nolva). A more popular course would be Clomid and Raloxifene. Most mild first cycles the user(especially younger) will recover without a PCT program or HCG. I personally wouldn't chance it knowing what I know now.

If you have any estrogen related sides you can add an AI such as Arimidex or Aromasin. Dosage would depend on E2 level. I would suggest the following: Arimidex at .5mg EOD or E3D, Aromasin 12.5mg ED. This is just what works best for me personally.

I'm not saying this is the all end all of first cycles but I've had great success with guys running this exact cycle for their first or even second and third cycle.

Please add anything that I've missed.

mands

yeah i changed my mind
Lol unless you're shooting ridiculous amounts which I bet you aren't, simply backload your gear into an insulin syringe, load up two of them and simply jab half cc in each delt. I've just started doing this and it works just the same and its PAINLESS. Plus it's been proven by scientist and endocrinologists who actually prescribe TRT via sub-q.

Don't worry what people might say on these forums, it isnt "manly" sticking yourself with a bigger needle (unless you're shooting loads of gear and need to).

What's max amount u can fit into those syringes? I heard this too, using insulin syringe gives couple more sites to pin as well using smaller needle.

What's max amount u can fit into those syringes? I heard this too, using insulin syringe gives couple more sites to pin as well using smaller needle.
1cc. I personally shoot 0.5cc in both delts, you can shoot it sub-q too but honestly I wouldn't go any more than 0.5cc per shot, done it before and I ended up with bad bruising, which I guess is the only downside with doing it this way. But other than that it works just the same in terms of absorbtion. Great if you're cruising too.

So using cancer drugs (pct) and cycling on and off so you're going to be a hormonal yoyo is what you recommend for beginners? Cooooooool.
Not really sure of the point you're trying to get across. He simply gave a pct protocol. Are you suggesting that beginners to AAS don't need clomid/nolva for pct? If so I would have to disagree

I posted this years ago on another forum. Thought I would post it here and some of these new guys could use the search function and locate it instead of asking the exact same thing over and over again. Just a generic First cycle.

There are some changes that can be made but nothing major.

My recommendations on a first cycle for beginners. This is just a simple AAS cycle with hcg and PCT.

Only a small part of the big picture while cycling. Training, Nutrition and Rest for me seem to be the biggest factors for making the gains that I desire.

First cycles in my opinion should involve one type of AAS(Testosterone). Preferably a long ester like Cypionate or Enanthate. I also encourage Frontloading to elevate blood levels faster(the plan that I lay here will actually get your blood levels up in weeks 3-4 instead of weeks 5-6. This will help with maximizing your cycle and gains.

Get pre-cycle labs done and check your LH, FSH, T and E2. 5-6 weeks into cycle. Then again after your cycle to see if you have returned to your normal levels.

This is what I would suggest for a first cycle:

Week 1 - Frontload 1000mg Test Cyp.(500mg Monday AM and 500mg
Thursday PM)

Week 2 - 10 - 500mg Test Cyp.(250mg Monday AM and 250mg Thursday PM)

Week 3-14 - 500 iu's hcg 250 iu's twice a week(same days as above for convenience)

Week 14 - 50mg Clomid & 20mg Nolvadex ED
Week 15 - 50mg Clomid & 20mg Nolvadex ED
Week 16 - 50mg Clomid & 20mg Nolvadex ED
Week 17 - 25mg Clomid & 20mg Nolvadex ED
Week 18 - 25mg Clomid & 20mg Nolvadex ED if needed.
Week 19 - off
Week 20 - off

For PCT I suggest Clomid(could be overkill for some) & Nolvadex(most could just run Nolva). A more popular course would be Clomid and Raloxifene. Most mild first cycles the user(especially younger) will recover without a PCT program or HCG. I personally wouldn't chance it knowing what I know now.

If you have any estrogen related sides you can add an AI such as Arimidex or Aromasin. Dosage would depend on E2 level. I would suggest the following: Arimidex at .5mg EOD or E3D, Aromasin 12.5mg ED. This is just what works best for me personally.

I'm not saying this is the all end all of first cycles but I've had great success with guys running this exact cycle for their first or even second and third cycle.

Please add anything that I've missed.

mands

Great post! Thanks for the info. How many people use HCG regularly on cycles?

Not really sure of the point you're trying to get across. He simply gave a pct protocol. Are you suggesting that beginners to AAS don't need clomid/nolva for pct? If so I would have to disagree
No I believe someone who's going to make this choice should have the right head screwed to begin with and should be no younger than 25. Blast/Cruise is the way to go. However unless you don't mind constant hormonal change like a yoyo for the rest of your life then stick with the nolva/clomid. It's hilarious on here because most guys who advise people to pct are on TRT themselves lol.

Blast and cruise is the what you recommend to beginners? Cool.

You're such an obvious troll/alter. GTFO.
Did you miss the part where I said "you should have a decent head screwed on" that pretty much means be mature enough to make the decision to stay on for life. If you knew anything you'd know you feel high and LOW when you cycle steroids on and off. Don't want to stay on for life? Then you probably shouldn't be using AAS and don't have realistic enough goals. Are you doing this solely to look good on a beach? If so you're a FUCKING RETARD. Just like you are when it comes down to anything based on steroids. Let me ask you this, what would you say is more optimal for your hormonal makeup and just overall staying bigger, stronger and leaner? @Eman;

1) Cycle steroids on and off and use cancer prescribed drugs to feel pretty much the same as you would even coming off cold turkey. (Shit, tired, suboptimal, lower sex drive, more fat gain, less muscle mass) I don't care what PCT protocol you run them things happen. No-one will like coming off cycle.

or

2) Blast for a reasonable time period and make some gains, come off and cruise on a low dosage of testosterone (175-200mg) maintain a good amount of muscle earned from your blast whilst keeping your hormones balanced, then cycle again?

You chose.
Remember you being dumb doesn't make me a "troll" or whatever the fuck you call it.

Did you miss the part where I said "you should have a decent head screwed on" that pretty much means be mature enough to make the decision to stay on for life. If you knew anything you'd know you feel high and LOW when you cycle steroids on and off. Don't want to stay on for life? Then you probably shouldn't be using AAS and don't have realistic enough goals. Are you doing this solely to look good on a beach? If so you're a FUCKING RETARD. Just like you are when it comes down to anything based on steroids. Let me ask you this, what would you say is more optimal for your hormonal makeup and just overall staying bigger, stronger and leaner? @Eman;

1) Cycle steroids on and off and use cancer prescribed drugs to feel pretty much the same as you would even coming off cold turkey. (Shit, tried, suboptimal, lower sex drive, more fat gain, less muscle mass) I don't care what PCT protocol you run them things happen. No-one will like coming off cycle.

or

2) Blast for a reasonable time period and make some gains, come off and cruise on a low dosage of testosterone (175-200mg) maintain a good amount of muscle earned from your blast whilst keeping your hormones balanced, then cycle again?

You chose.
Remember you being dumb doesn't make me a "troll" or whatever the fuck you call it.
I'm a cycle on/off guy and I honestly can not relate to what you have said. I've used a basic PCT protocol and have had no issues. My gains have maintained and the rest of my manhood related things are A ok.

I'm a cycle on/off guy and I honestly can not relate to what you have said. I've used a basic PCT protocol and have had no issues. My gains have maintained and the rest of my manhood related things are A ok.
Got any evidence to back this up? So you maintained your gains which were made on steroids OFF of steroids? Interesting...

Pics and or bloodwork to back it up Mr.Cycle off guy or GTFO :D

Yes, the strength and size gains have been maintained. Actually my strength is still going up, not anywhere near where I want to be but it is, because I am more focused off cycle in an effort to maintain those gains. This is all documented in my training thread. Diet and training go a long way as well, you know?

I'm not sure what bloodwork is going to prove to you. Maybe a video of me benching more?

Yes, the strength and size gains have been maintained. Actually my strength is still going up, not anywhere near where I want to be but it is, because I am more focused off cycle in an effort to maintain those gains. This is all documented in my training thread. Diet and training go a long way as well, you know?

I'm not sure what bloodwork is going to prove to you. Maybe a video of me benching more?
I want to see where your hormone levels are at pre and post cycle if you don't mind posting, then after that then sure the bench video sounds cool!