First course when there are problems with the liver

OK, let me ask my initial question in another way. I'm going to do AAS and I want to do it in right and least harmful way, not necessarily now, maybe in a year or two. I don't want to be a 40 years old aggressive teenager who reacts to people like some adult men in this thread, I know a few guys on heavy gear and they look like clowns due to mood swings and unprovoked aggression, I don't want to join their ranks, I value my sanity. I was advised testosterone enanthate for my 1st cycle:
week 1-6enanthate 250mg/week
week 2-70.5mg anastrozole every other day
week 9-11tamoksifen 20mg/day

Should I chose another ether or mixture of them? Should I use something else instead of anastrozole or tamoksifen? My concerns are: a) impact on liver; b) I'm not a big guy, should I and how to adjust dozes to my weight (141 pounds)? And yes, I invest money into my diet, health and coach.

Thank you for informative replies without posting for the sake of posting.

250 a week for a dude with high natty test and is gonna PCT is a joke dude. All risk, hardly any reward IMO. 4-500 would make more sense.

99% chance you’ll need zero estrogen management. Planning on using it before you know is really stupid. Have it on hand. If you think you need it go pull bloods and see.

I have no idea what your timeline of drugs is other than a complet train wreck.

Your buddies who act like children who haven’t been spanked on gear WERE probably children who were never spanked.

This has been covered so much. I hate you for being lazy and not doing ANY research.

Oh... 'revised' your question? I'm going to go out on limb here... although I can't speak for anyone else... I think the general consensus for revised responses is then probably going to be: "SEARCH BAR."

Have you tried eating enough to support your recovery from the gym and gain some muscle/weight over a prolonged period of time?

your stats of 5'8 and 141lbs tells us you havent put any effort at all into eating a proper diet.

Back