First cycle BnC style

Male, 23, 172 cm, 70 kg

Planning a BnC first cycle, currently running 360 mg Test E weekly, pinned daily, with 250 IUs HCG pinned EOD (750 IUs weekly).

I got everything I need on hand such as:

Minoxidil 5%
Topical Finasteride
Topical RU58841
Dutasteride pills
Aromasin
Nolvadex

I pin using insulin needles 29 g 12.7mm subq

I'm using my gear from @JY Pharma and currently experiencing what I think is Test Flu and in some areas I pinned (abs and quads) I feel some warmth and in my abs they're a bit sore, is that normal? I'm pinning SubQ.

I'll post pics of me natty soon.

Stop pinning cycle dosages sub Q.

I hope you’re already pretty damn big and hardcore living the lifestyle with the intent too for a long time. Blasting and cruising at 23.. fuck.

Stop pinning cycle dosages sub Q.

I hope you’re already pretty damn big and hardcore living the lifestyle with the intent too for a long time. Blasting and cruising at 23.. fuck.
What if it's microdosed daily? Also, what are your thoughts on mixing peptides and oils in the same syringe?

Week 8 of the cycle, running 360 mg Test E weekly, pinned daily (I'm not pinning 360 mgs a day.) And hcg 750 IUs weekly.

Bloodwork looks good, my test levels are 1789 ng/dl and estrogen is at 115 pg/ml.

Gaining strength, size which is mostly water, and amazing mental health.

Am I considered a high aromatizer or a low aromatizer?

I'm considering raising the dose to 420 mg Test E for 8 weeks and then do bloodwork to add 300 mg EQ.

Any opnions?

Week 11 of the cycle, on Week 9, I upped the dosed to 420 mg, looking good, strength and size doing well, but there's a tiny issue.

I started injecting in my lats and shoulders instead of my glutes and noticed acne in my chest, shoulders, and traps, I'm not sure if it's a diet thing, 80% of my diet is clean.

I'm thinking it could be estrogenic mainly as I notice that my acne has gotten worse a day after I inject my HCG, so I'm thinking of introducing a small dose of Aromasin daily just in case.

Any opnions?