No idea bf.
Cycle: anadrol, daily, 3 wks @ 50 mg
14 days, test prop& t.n.e
Wk 2-14 500mg per wk test e
Wk 4-14 tren e
.25mg ed. Anastrozole
Wk 4-12 .25mg pramipexole ed.
Pct, toremifene, standard dose

Looks solid, idk why your not starting long esters from week 1 though. Start em, run the prop and TNE while your waiting for them to kick. If not week 2-5 will be waiting game for enanthate esters. I would run drol the last 3 weeks up to pct cuz gains will be dead by then and the new compound could give u boost at the end. Everybody like to do things different though. Hcg and clomid can only help after a cycle like that. Good luck brother

Oh shit. It's your first cycle ... Bro I ran tren / am running tren in my first cycle. Wish I hadn't. I got some experience, but I didn't need to run it.. You got years and years to cycle. Be sensible about it and make gains keeping and recovery of hpta #1 priority

Thx, hotdog23. I'm working with a bro and we're seeing, changing, adding etc. all the help/thoughts are welcome! Please shoot this by anyone that may have an addition like yourself. It's my first run and new as fuck!! Again, thanks bro!!

I've heard some negs with tren. I'm feeling allrite as of today( second pin w/ tren) I sweat like a hostage as it is. I know there's more to it. I'm def keeping my eyes as well as my bros on things. Thx for the concern bro!

I've heard some negs with tren. I'm feeling allrite as of today( second pin w/ tren) I sweat like a hostage as it is. I know there's more to it. I'm def keeping my eyes as well as my bros on things. Thx for the concern bro!

Tren for a first cycle will be miserable. going with another compound would of made it be very enjoyable first cycle. I'm not knocking Tren, cause Tren is King of all AAS. Tren lets you know that it is watching you and will not let you sleep lol most people can't handle Tren. Protein, protein, protein and you will grow like a weed.

Looks solid, idk why your not starting long esters from week 1 though. Start em, run the prop and TNE while your waiting for them to kick. If not week 2-5 will be waiting game for enanthate esters. I would run drol the last 3 weeks up to pct cuz gains will be dead by then and the new compound could give u boost at the end. Everybody like to do things different though. Hcg and clomid can only help after a cycle like that. Good luck brother
He started test e at day one. Weeks 2-14 is in reference to ester release. There's no gap between long and short esters.

Thanks bro @HuckingFuge. I'm an ex heroin addict and know all about the horrible sleep : ) I hope its not like kicking dope! There's been a few peeps tell me the same. What would you change to rather than tren? I have a bro that's in the kn0w and pocket. I'm working w/ @calfcramp and he also told me abt. Tren. Said that it can be fukd up... but...the rewards are pretty awesome!!!

Thanks bro @HuckingFuge. I'm an ex heroin addict and know all about the horrible sleep : ) I hope its not like kicking dope! There's been a few peeps tell me the same. What would you change to rather than tren? I have a bro that's in the kn0w and pocket. I'm working w/ @calfcramp and he also told me abt. Tren. Said that it can be fukd up... but...the rewards are pretty awesome!!!
You will lift like a grade-all and, if you can drop the excess 50lb, you will look like a Greek god. My cycle is as yours is but I throw in mast and eq.

you are committed already. if you want to change you can go with Deca or EQ. I would add a DHT like Mast if you can. Mast still works no matter your BF, but if you are lean you can see the hardening effects.

Thx. Not too lean though. Eating right, hitting the gym daily, sleeping allright. I'm already feeling better after only a couple weeks back.

I used to chase the dragon too, I think a few members here did. My sleep has never been the same since then. Good to see you doing better man. Really looking forward to seeing your results.

Just weighed myself, 235 with clothes and shoes. My shoes are running shoes, super light filas. So, this means that I'm def putting on weight. I know some of its water but also muscle! Again ill say it, it feels good to ba back!!