First cycle.

Update. Yesterday I went in and warmed up with 135 bench 15xs. Upped it to 185 10xs. Hit165 x10x3= 30. 155x18 1 set. 145x10, 135xs10. Moved onto dumbbell press, 45,50,55 all sets of 10 tried 60, only hit 2. Moved onto cable, chest. My point is that in 3 days I went up a crazy ass amount of weight! Didnt have anyone to spot me or would have gone for more. By next week sat ill be at 205. Bringing my bro so I can get the ammount that I can get with a push. I went on do do 3 more exercises, chest. Jogged in place between sets and did 10 min on treadmill b4 I started. Ill be posting more later friends!

uploadfromtaptalk1407124501963.jpg....this is me only doing pushups. Like I said, I get pretty healthy on the natch. Taken 1.5 yrs ago after 6 months of pushups. 500 every day, somedays 350. I'd put on Tool's Opiate album and get some! I'm pretty sure ill pass this up in about a couple weeks.

uploadfromtaptalk1407210385834.jpg....monday, day 16 I think. Had a couple guys ask me how long ive been back in. Felt pretty cool. So, I thought I'd take and add a pic. Weight today, 236.5 with shorts and slingshot on. Getting stronger daily! I have to say I'm pretty impressed with these few weeks of work that I've put in.

Be careful with that new strength bro. Try to take it slow as possible, I know it's hard. Trust me the connective tissue in your body is not ready for the strain your neuromuscular system is puttin out. Stay at 5RM and above, 5rm is still strength training. 8-12 more traditional for hypertrophy. I had to learn the hard way! Keep up the good work

Be careful with that new strength bro. Try to take it slow as possible, I know it's hard. Trust me the connective tissue in your body is not ready for the strain your neuromuscular system is puttin out. Stay at 5RM and above, 5rm is still strength training. 8-12 more traditional for hypertrophy. I had to learn the hard way! Keep up the good work
Thx much bro! I've had fuck3d up tendons, hands, shoulder at different tes. My hands are the bad ones now. Im really trying to focus on getting the max strain, squeeze on my muscles in the gym. I appreciate your input bro! Ill def keep updating! Btw, today I did deads for the first time, ive been getting mad backpumps and today was the first day that I was g2g. The dude I was getting them with is a HOGG!! HAHA, It was rad!! Again, thx my man!!

Dropped 5 lbs since two days ago. 232.5 lbs. Did shoulders, tris today for 90 min. 10 on treadmill, fatburn level 5 at 3.5 speed. 120 calories with a 2 min cooldown at the end. Movement throughout time at gym. Did dropsets on all my sets. Bustin my ass in there! On to the next episode.

Was gonna jump in here and caution you but it seems hotdog has already done that so I will just reiterate what he said!! Be careful!! Tendons take some time to catch up to the weight. I've suffered some setbacks in the past with ph's when I wasn't ready for outside chemical help. You are making me want to jump on cycle again right away but I'm going to wait till February March so My joints an tendons can get back in shape for lengthy cycle.

Was gonna jump in here and caution you but it seems hotdog has already done that so I will just reiterate what he said!! Be careful!! Tendons take some time to catch up to the weight. I've suffered some setbacks in the past with ph's when I wasn't ready for outside chemical help. You are making me want to jump on cycle again right away but I'm going to wait till February March so My joints an tendons can get back in shape for lengthy cycle.
Thx bro, I appreciate the support! It's my first run amd have been healthy at 203 b4 this run. I came in at 220, no idea bf, but too much : ) I'm getting strong and big fast as fuck! Was at 237.5 2 days ago, 232.5 today. Eating good, lots protein and sweating like a snitch on the witness stand!! Bad analogy, real sweat though! I feel like a million buxx!!

Tren for a first cycle will be miserable. going with another compound would of made it be very enjoyable first cycle. I'm not knocking Tren, cause Tren is King of all AAS. Tren lets you know that it is watching you and will not let you sleep lol most people can't handle Tren. Protein, protein, protein and you will grow like a weed.
An update on the tren bro... love this shit!!!!! Aaaaaggggggggaaaaaaa : ) just kidding, well not really!! I've been watching and havent been uncomfortable really. Yes, sweats, dreams, but like I said, im an ex heroin user and that shits soooo fucked!!! Thx again for the input man! Take a peek at the newer pics posted. Hope alls well bro!

Update: I was walking up to an aa mtg just now to help set up and I see an old black man throw a beer can 10 feet away from a garbage can, on the mtg property. He didnt know I was there. I said to him "hey fucker, pick up that can of ill beat your old ass!" Now heres the kicker, im not too agro anymore since growing up some. Now, it felt REALLY, REALLY good to let a little out on someone! I wanted him to talk shit so I could beat his ass at a mtg!?? Really bro!?? Not cool at all! He picked it up and said he was sorry. I. Went across the street to force feed myself some tuna on wheat and as I walked back I see said can sitting on the property like a cum rag on the floor ,noticeable as fuck!! So...I went over and told his friend to tell him that the guy in tje orange shirt was going to beat his ass EVERY time I see him. Now im not really going to beat him, just trying to move the piece of shit along. So, tren. Tren! TRENNNNNNMN WORKS!!!!- HAHAHHA really it felt so good to let someone in on the fact that I dont care that he's an older guy, has a cane or probably might give me a disease if I touched his filthy ass. Really, I wouldn't have messed him up, who knows, he might have whooped my ass...haha, no!! One last thing, I like this.

starting to see the transformation, good job. keep up the hard work.
Thank you bro! Today I rang my shirt out and the shit was like a slow faucet! : ) I was in there for an hr n a half, chest. Killed it. My bro is saying the same thing. This is killer works!

Male 29yoa
6'2"
239lbs
bench 405x2
Started lifting 2 months ago supplement free, weighed in at 227. Looking to start my first cycle but need some expert advice as to what I should use. Im looking to bulk tremendously and hit 275lbs by years end. May be a lil far fetched but gives me a goal non the less. Please help if possible. Im new to these forum boards and if you can PM I'd greatley appreciate the help.
Thanks All!!!!

Male 29yoa
6'2"
239lbs
bench 405x2
Started lifting 2 months ago supplement free, weighed in at 227. Looking to start my first cycle but need some expert advice as to what I should use. Im looking to bulk tremendously and hit 275lbs by years end. May be a lil far fetched but gives me a goal non the less. Please help if possible. Im new to these forum boards and if you can PM I'd greatley appreciate the help.
Thanks All!!!!

Male 29yoa
6'2"
239lbs
bench 405x2
Thanks All!!!!