First cycle.

Lol I shoot my c4 with a 25g, once a junkie always a junkie... Lemme tell ya tho 3cc of caffeine,NO3,beta alanine and niacin makes me feel like this

Thanks for the laughs man! Glad you get the point that I'm shooting! Haha, a 25g for c4! Nice. I fell in love with c4 when I first found it, turned all my bros onto it. I'd give em 3 scoops, hah, they didnt know what the fuck to do! Had 8 minurltes till they were on fire!!

Dude.... I'm gettin so much action lately, I just noticed 4 new bulging veins on my dick , they were never there before... and I am not even doing any tren just some basic test-e! LOL :p:D

My wife made a similar comment to me the other day too. She noticed how vascular I am lately lol

Did back today. Deads, rows, and other assorted rad work! Fun times at the ymca!! : )

Dude I used to love the ymca. I was always the youngest, buffest dude there. Always had the free weights to myself and all the old ladys would always be hitting on me. Thinking of going back now that my daughter is getting to the gymnastics age. Hopefully its still douche bag free.

I think it was better when I was a kid too. Its been renovated and it's busier these days. There are more douches now, here. Not sure about your town. Packed all the time. I'm sure it's better at 6 am! : ) glad you said hello bro. Btw, 7500 is my new favorite #

Just went in and was slinging 65 db presses like it wasn't ever an issue. When I first got back in I barely was able to put up 45's. Did flat bench, incline, cables amd hammer strength. Pretty happy this evening

Just went in and was slinging 65 db presses like it wasn't ever an issue. When I first got back in I barely was able to put up 45's. Did flat bench, incline, cables amd hammer strength. Pretty happy this evening

Just wait and you'll be doing that with the 90's, 100's and the 110's. My first cycle I went from 135 to 225 on the bench.

225 2 days ago 6 times plus all my sets. Just wanted to get these up asany as I could. Yeah, if I'd had someone to just get elbows, I prop could have done 90's. Glad you stopped Ox!!