First cycle.

Well, today we pulled acoustic ceilings off of a house.2.5 story, vaulted, fucked up! Today was going to be shoulders, had a class, one muscle group. So, I basically did shoulders all fucking day then went in and still did them and added legs. Was in and out in an hr 15. I was ruined after all day pumps immobilizing me then in the gym. Had a really rad double hamstring cramp in class, one guy looked at me like he knew what was up. Pretty funny.

This is a mix of Superior and Dunamis. Dunamis is no longer vending, giod shit though. I added the prop for waiting for the ling esters to kick in and at the end of my run.

Well, today we pulled acoustic ceilings off of a house.2.5 story, vaulted, fucked up! Today was going to be shoulders, had a class, one muscle group. So, I basically did shoulders all fucking day then went in and still did them and added legs. Was in and out in an hr 15. I was ruined after all day pumps immobilizing me then in the gym. Had a really rad double hamstring cramp in class, one guy looked at me like he knew what was up. Pretty funny.

you still not drinking enough water?

Took the last 2 days off, needed a break on my right rotator cuff. Went in today, did chest, biceps and shoulders. Was in for 1.75 hrs. New p.r for me, 255 xs 10 flat bench. Had a couple fingers on the last one as spot. Killing it in there. Getting stronger, leaner, and looking good. Went on to rep 245, 225, 205, 185, all for 10. Warmed up with 135 for 25. Last set was same, 135 for 20. Incline bench, 165 5 sets of 10, db presses, from 55s up to 75s all sets of 10 then back down. Curls, ez bar, 70 xs 10 xs4, db curls 35 xs10 xs5, preacher bench, 45s xs 10 assisted last 2 by self. Shoulders, reverse delt machine 245xs 10 xs5 155 xs6 xs 3, hitlers, 27.5 xs10 xs5, side 20 xs

nice. just remember if you don't leave your ego at the door you will get yourself hurt and than all this will be for nothing. my advice slow down on the weight and let your body adjust to the new strength. your shoulder is already telling you to slow down you fucking beast :D

I hear you man. I will. Wanted to get 275 for reps in 2 weeks. Ill chill a bit. Yeah, I needed those 2 days to sleep some. Still didn't get shit for sleep. Or eat. I'm hoping in a couple wels I'll have an appetite. Even shitty food doesn't sound good. I'm at least getting in my protein amd some food man. Trimmimg down nocely amd getting some shit back! Feels go9d to be tight all over. @HuckingFuge

Damn @Manny you got a fuck load stronger since the last time I checked your log. Your cycle is very impressive, Im jealous. My cycle was no where near as good as yours. Anyways, its been really cool watching you progress and transform so much. I really like how you're using gear as a mere supplement to a complete lifestyle change. I really hope new members can see this log and get an idea of what to do. I think you'd be good giving them some solid advice. Keep it up man!

Damn @Manny you got a fuck load stronger since the last time I checked your log. Your cycle is very impressive, Im jealous. My cycle was no where near as good as yours. Anyways, its been really cool watching you progress and transform so much. I really like how you're using gear as a mere supplement to a complete lifestyle change. I really hope new members can see this log and get an idea of what to do. I think you'd be good giving them some solid advice. Keep it up man!
Thanks Ozzy! It feels good doing things differently these days. I've wanted to run gear but obviously the time wasnt right.

Just went in for a super quick workout. After today all I wanted to do was go to my bed. I did a half hr super set, squeeze at the top, as many as possible per set, no breaks, no talking, burnout and break myself in the little bit of time I had. Well, I did just this as well as a lillte time to check out some ass!!!