First cycle.

Thx man. Honestly im having a hard time eating enough. I have to force feed some days. Lots of protein, lots. Some days no more than 15 hundred calls plus 300 grams of protein. The tren is fucking amazing though bro!! What are you running and whats your diet like man? There's a good dude thats been on my cycle log @HuckingFuge, he has good thoughts on diet and proper intake of the shit that makes us grow!!

Iam on dbol 1-4w plus 1-12w test. E so much lighter than u. Bulking actually. 320+ g of protein around 200-400 carbs 50-100 fat from nuts. Proteins from eggs chicken cottages nuts, shakes,having so hard time eat aroung 400 g of chicken meat a day its so bad i cant even thinkk bout chicken lol . carbs oatmeal rice. Nuts fats. Iam in for threeweeks now from 97-102 kgs.

Cool man,!! I get it it's hard to eat as much as I should be. I started off bulking but been having a hard time eating. Appetites starting to come back some. Keep up the gains my man @bazymat

Update. I've been having a hard time eating and went in and weighed self before working out and have lost 8 lbs. I was bummed at first but looking at me I'm looking pretty all right. So im at 230. Was 238 and in a holding pattern. I'm really trying to eat, just not hungry.

Guys, this one is fucking psycho!!! She is a miserable person that can't consider others. I think I'm over it.

Big tittied bitch!!! We just cooked, kale, apple pie, steak, a whole chicken amd them sheets!!!!! Oh, also ice cream!!!

Attachments

• 20141005_194707.jpg
    20141005_194707.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 82
So I've had some pretty shitty stuff hallen about a month ago and it's taken the whole time to get able to get into the gym. Terribly fucked up shit. But, I'm going in tomorrow, and I'm going to kill it. Been doing some minor pushups the last week and obviously am not as strong as I was but am not completely fucked. Been running my gear at a lower mill. And am amazed at the pump after a set of 50 pushups. Ill be back to normal in a week or so. Ill post this pic of a new, old chick that I'm going to pound again on sun. She and I used to fuck 7 yrs ago, good pussy folks. received_712172118874381.jpeg

Its all good man, just dont fall off completely.
I just got out of there, first day back, fucking destroyed my shit! I did shoulders first. Chest second. Biceps third. A full two hours of nonstop work. Haven't lost much strength or size. I'm back in brother!

Got my hands on 3 10 mills of watson cyp. Was going tobwait till my cruise to run it and check,bloods on it but I can't wait. Ill get more andbdo it later. Happy Friday all.

Went in today and did chest, biceps and shoulders. 2.5 hrs and the reason that I left was I was fucking STARVING!!!!!! An amazing workout. Busted into my Watson Cyp yesterday, couldnt help it. Im unable to shave again. What a good feeling it is trying ro soap my face up and I cant get my hands to bend so I can get my neck and cant shave properly. The pumps that I have all day, all night. I didnt go in yesterday and still was pumped like I went in this morning. Fucking love this shit!!

I'm helping a buddy out in the gym and he brought me this as a gift tonight. Hard to see but these are in gallon ziplock bags. Ling cod. He said about 2 lbs worth. He goes out in the ocean in a kayak, crazy fuck!!! Anyways, yummy fishy goodness!!!20141103_185026.jpg