First cycle.

Nice tattoo cover ups hahahahha. Love it. Well man you have some serious mass. Once you lean out [if you decide you want to] your gonna look like a beast! Just keep rockin

Thx bro. It's going to happen. If oyu go back to the beginning you'll see the difference so far. Coming along like an d lady in a crosswalk! Hahaaa

Yeah you've leaned out already and nicely. I feel I'm still leaning out even 3 weeks into pct, mainly cos I thi k of carb cycling. But since I'm lazy. How's your tren sides and how much you doing again?

Yeah you've leaned out already and nicely. I feel I'm still leaning out even 3 weeks into pct, mainly cos I thi k of carb cycling. But since I'm lazy. How's your tren sides and how much you doing again?
Thx man. My sides are fucking brutal. Well, the sweating, day and night, terrible. I take a sleeper so im getting sleep.

Amazing tranformation......start to eat a bit cleaner and the tren will literally carve your body into amazingness. So far impressive stuff im diggin it. Will start my own cycle and log on january 1st. Looking forward to tren since its my first time. Good luck

Yeah my wife hated that I sweat so much and ruined our sheets lol
I forgot to add how much tren im running these days. Was at 300 week e up to 130 daily to see where I get to. I'm close to being done with it. Been on tren for months now. Not sure if I should chill for a few weeks and go a little longer. Any ideas? Thx bro

Sponsors

Latest posts