First cycle.

Went in and did shoulders tonight. Added anadrol to my dbol pre. Fuck, sweaty pumped mess. I'm already sore. Had a pretty yoked oldster introduce himself and tell me that I was one of the thickest shorterl guys that he's seen in quite some time. I told him he was smoked out but thanked him. It really felt fucking good guys. He wasn't trying to fuck me he was being real. This is a trip to be healthy again. Guys that have obviously been in the gym for yrs are seeing it. Pretty cool. On a side note, I have to move tomorrow and don't have a clue where im going to go. Wish me luck fellas.

When people notice, it's the best part, hands down. Now moving and not knowing where ti go, now that's different. Maybe you can go to one of these beezy's house see you post pics of lol have her make you pancakes!

Tryin'man!! @sweebeanz!! Question. I have some winny 50 mill per mill. Water base. 1 10 mill vial. Thinking about throwing it in just to see what it would do. Any thoughts? My bro that made it said it hurts. @HuckingFuge

I'm not experienced in the water base. I did 50mg, daily of the oral last cycle and didn't see or feel any different. And if someone says "shit hurts" I'd be skeptical!

Tryin'man!! @sweebeanz!! Question. I have some winny 50 mill per mill. Water base. 1 10 mill vial. Thinking about throwing it in just to see what it would do. Any thoughts? My bro that made it said it hurts. @HuckingFuge

you have a lot of shit going. you might hold off on the Winni, but if you don't I would take 50mg an hour before workouts. should be painful.

you have a lot of shit going. you might hold off on the Winni, but if you don't I would take 50mg an hour before workouts. should be painful.
Thx man. I already have neuropathy so thars why I haven't tried it. I can get much more so I wanted to see it there would be a noticeable chanfe, effect in a vial. So, 10 days would or wouldn't show ?

My wake up. 400 mills of Watson, tren a, 100 mlls, tren e, 50, dbol im, 30, eq, 300 mills. Ill be going in tomorrow by the way! Hahaha doing at least 90 mils of eq wkly, tren a 700, tren e, 250, dbol, 45 daily test, 600. Wanted to raise it all up except the test for the end...whenever that is!!! Added anadrol back today at 100 mill for 2 weeks to see any changes. Fun!!I fucking sweat nonstop from the moment that I'm moving until, well, I dont stop.

Attachments

• 20141205_225205.jpg
    20141205_225205.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 33
My wake up. 400 mills of Watson, tren a, 100 mlls, tren e, 50, dbol im, 30, eq, 300 mills. Ill be going in tomorrow by the way! Hahaha doing at least 90 mils of eq wkly, tren a 700, tren e, 250, dbol, 45 daily test, 600. Wanted to raise it all up except the test for the end...whenever that is!!! Added anadrol back today at 100 mill for 2 weeks to see any changes. Fun!!I fucking sweat nonstop from the moment that I'm moving until, well, I dont stop.

looks yummy :) try the Winni just to see if you can handle the pain.

Oh fucking wow!!!! Just thought I was going to die from my tren pin!! That was the worse one yet. Went in my upper thigh with tbe one that I oosted last night, scary shit.

Went in and did shoulders tonight. Added anadrol to my dbol pre. Fuck, sweaty pumped mess. I'm already sore. Had a pretty yoked oldster introduce himself and tell me that I was one of the thickest shorterl guys that he's seen in quite some time. I told him he was smoked out but thanked him. It really felt fucking good guys. He wasn't trying to fuck me he was being real. This is a trip to be healthy again. Guys that have obviously been in the gym for yrs are seeing it. Pretty cool. On a side note, I have to move tomorrow and don't have a clue where im going to go. Wish me luck fellas.

Right on man, it feels great changing bad habits for good ones and looking good afterwards. Keep up the hard work and keep making them gains.

Oh fucking wow!!!! Just thought I was going to die from my tren pin!! That was the worse one yet. Went in my upper thigh with tbe one that I oosted last night, scary shit.
Dude, first time I pinned tren and it was the bioniche tren A, in my thigh. I think my eyes went crossed eyed and I was holding my leg like AHHHHHHHHHHH. Lasted for several hours

Dude, first time I pinned tren and it was the bioniche tren A, in my thigh. I think my eyes went crossed eyed and I was holding my leg like AHHHHHHHHHHH. Lasted for several hours
I thought I added that it was tren cough. Haha, lame my brain works a lot faster than I type

@Manny, you couldn't have chosen a better addiction bro, impressed with your results. Especially watching the haters stare and wonder what the fuck are you on. The chicks looking back at you when still holding boyfriends hadns..priceless bro. I will log my cycle soon too. Subed

@Manny, you couldn't have chosen a better addiction bro, impressed with your results. Especially watching the haters stare and wonder what the fuck are you on. The chicks looking back at you when still holding boyfriends hadns..priceless bro. I will log my cycle soon too. Subed
Thanks bro!! It really is a killer thing man. What are your stats etc? Have you run gear before?

@Manny yes i have only 2 cycles brother and that was only test @ 500 a week for 10 weeks. Started lifting heavy about two years into my weight loss lifestyle change. I'm 5'9"~5'10" on a good day and i hover around 210lbs. My heaviest was about 232lbs on test alone 19.5" arms, 56" chest, mktherfucking calves wouldn't grow if god himself touched them. Currently sitting at 221lbs but messy and soft as i stopped training for a while because of life my brother. Hitting it hard now in january 1st test tren winny.look formy log and pics. Im a registered nurse anything you need dont hesitate.

Sponsors

Latest posts