First cycle.

@Manny yes i have only 2 cycles brother and that was only test @ 500 a week for 10 weeks. Started lifting heavy about two years into my weight loss lifestyle change. I'm 5'9"~5'10" on a good day and i hover around 210lbs. My heaviest was about 232lbs on test alone 19.5" arms, 56" chest, mktherfucking calves wouldn't grow if god himself touched them. Currently sitting at 221lbs but messy and soft as i stopped training for a while because of life my brother. Hitting it hard now in january 1st test tren winny.look formy log and pics. Im a registered nurse anything you need dont hesitate.
Right on bro! Glad you are here, can't wait to see your growth!!

Tonight's piece. Yeah, I did just post this! 100 mills of prop. 50 mills of generic V and all the gear I did earlier today made for a bangin good time!!

Attachments

• 20141207_002736.jpg
    20141207_002736.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 76
Well, a new pr. Today I did 270 flat bench xs 6. Did a pyramid up and down. This was after doing 5 sets on my way up. I'm pretty fucking stoked! The kid that spotted me was blown away that he just saw someone hit that much weight. I told him to give me 6 months with him amd he would be there or close. He didn't believe me. He def had some muscles but I think his head wad telling him that there was no way that he could get it. Told him to meet me tomorrow and we'll start working on him
We'll see.

This is a catch from today. I was trying to get a shot to show hiw thick im getting. It sucks trying to get good pics then I have ti scratch the ink out. PicsArt_1418529085675.jpg

So...I've come off the tren amd dbol amd am ending my eq and will finish up these last 2 10 mill vials of anadrol amd will run a trt dose of test cyp for a while while my receptors clear out. Yesterday was chest and wanted to see if I could rep 290, well I did. I did a pyramid up, 5 sets, then repped 290 for 5 last 1 had a little help. Needless to say I'm pretty fucking happy. I went on ti do the rest of my routine and even did a little more back from the day b4. Since the tren is out im going 5o start running pretty soon, 2 more days, back sore as fuck. I have to say that the dbol and anadrol have puffed me the hell up and I am daily getting asked "am I on juice, what am I eating, dude you're huge " pretty fucking rad!! Ill post a couple pics here to peep the thickness and size from when I started. Huck, Ozzy619, and all you other cats that have shown me love, thank you all and I wish you all mass gains!!!

Attachments

• 20141218_112512.jpg
    20141218_112512.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 56
Hit the gtm 2 xs today. Did arms in the am then went back at 5 for chest with a bro thats been out for 5 or 6 months. It's crazy as shit because he still is yoked as fuck. I guess once you have it a low dose of test will really help a guy keeo it. Anyways, he is weak amd I am not! Haha, ill give him 2 weeks and he'll be right with me. Anyways, I got 5 decas and an npp for my next blast amd will be running a low dose for my neuropathy and carpal tunnel along with my trt dose of test.
Had an incident this morning. I go to a place every morning and see the same people daily so tomorrow is going to be fun. I was backing out of a parking space and disguise chick almost blocked me in, I backed out clean and dude started talking shit. I really thought he was joking because I see this dude daily. He asked me after talking shit if I was in a hurry and if I had an appointment, I told him yes with a smile on my face. He's then said to me "well get gone faggot! " this was almost the end for this guy. I'm going to reiterate that I really thought he was joking up to this point. I threw it in park jumped out as I'm doing this he still talking shit. I peeled my Carhartt and threw it in the truck in his eyes got a little bigger. I asked him very calmly if he like to chew his food and if he did he might want to shut the fuck up! he then stated to me "I'm not dumb like you I gots a bullet for niggaslike you! " this dude's lady was out of the car begging me to leave repeatedly. I told dude that he should probably bring a gun tomorrow for when he sees me because if he runs his cocksucker ill be waiting at the edge of the parking lot to break his fucking jaw. I told his chick that I was really sorry that I acted like a barbarian and I hoped that she has a better day all the while looking at her wanna be gangster punk bitch boy. now this guy is the same age as me, not young and he really isn't any kind of worry...maybe he knows karate...
I'm not posting this to say look at how cool I am, I'm posting this because it was insane and it was a great adrenaline rush on top of the gear before I went to the gym. I really really hope that dude is quiet tomorrow so I don't possibly react to a wanna be tough guy that has a serious problem standing up with someone rather than talking and not backing it up. Im glad I stopped the tren because I really don't think I would have been able to walk away. I can say this 100% because I wanted to slash a d burn any and all drivers on the road up until a few days ago when I stopped the tren a. I hope all of you are gaining like the first buds of spring!!!

Attachments

• 20141219_203251.jpg
    20141219_203251.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 50
Yo manny, keep your gloves off buddy. These fools are not worth it. You knock this fool out and you'll end up in the joint for some natty fool. Remember you dont need much to impress a girl if you act like the bigger man you will always come out on top, maybe a bruised ego but thats it bro... Stay out of trouble to keep making gainz and congrats on the deca looks sweet.

Yo manny, keep your gloves off buddy. These fools are not worth it. You knock this fool out and you'll end up in the joint for some natty fool. Remember you dont need much to impress a girl if you act like the bigger man you will always come out on top, maybe a bruised ego but thats it bro... Stay out of trouble to keep making gainz and congrats on the deca looks sweet.
Thx bro. I def hear you. The messed up thing is I've said whats up to this guy daily amd possibly the reason he started in was he's the one that has the shitty esteem. Im getting healthy and hes a fat piece of shit. I talked to my sponsor last night after I posted and he said the same thing as you. Dont be an idiot Manny. This lame isn't worth it. Now if he touches me that's different. Again, thx man.