First cycle.

You def had huge improvements since when you started.

Are you on or off right now?
Edit* I see your off right now!

What are your goals for your future cycle?

Thx 4leafclover. I've. Actually decided to run the deca at a little ligher than a trt dose, maybe 4 to 600 mills a week and wanted to ask you what you think a good dose for deca is. Alsp having a hard te with coming off. I want to add the tren a back amd finish up these bottles with the deca. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to get some support cmments from some guys telling me to chill out fir a while and just start over later.
My goals are to drop some more weight and get as close to LEE PRIEST'S size before I'm gone. This soumds crazy me being almost 38 but I dont really care. This last 1.5 month ive been eating as much as I could and at least half was garbage, didnt count anything but calories and proteins. I want to be strong and big. Thx for taking a notice bro. I'd like to hear your opinions
edit# reading amd most of it is saying that it's a nono. Whatever, I get to wait then.

Last edited:
Rome wasn't built in a day and Lee Priest took years to get that big. I'm not saying come off. I'm saying put it in perspective. you will not accomplish shit in a few months, it takes years and than it takes the rest of your life just to maintain.

I know huck. Thats a dream and I can work my ass of and get as close as possible b4 I go. What kind of deca dosing habe oyu run and what worked for oyu best with deca? Tux @HuckingFuge

This is from yesterday's shoulder wkout. I went with a bro and did his routine, pretty good one. I've been wanting to swith it up recentry a d I found a few different things to do. I always burn like hell when im in there a d yesterday was no different. Hope all of you have a good gay day!! Haha

Attachments

• 2014-12-28 08.17.50.jpg
    2014-12-28 08.17.50.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 2014-12-28 08.16.56.jpg
    2014-12-28 08.16.56.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 45
Going to run deca at 600 mills week and tren a at 4 to 500 mills a week with 350 test cyp weekly. Prami and letro on hand for milk and cookies. ; )

Any update pic bro? Have scimmed through all pages but havent found any. I see you've been through a lot since the beginning of this thread.

Edit: just saw the pics above, very impressive bro. You went from fat to shredded bear status.

Thx bro @daledd it has been a bitch but I'm staying on track. Haven't been taking days off. Last day was xmas. I have a couple bros that ive gotten in my gym amd were really working on their form amd squeezing so they'll get strong quick. I didn't really have any help here. As soon as I git on my bro never shower up. Ive worked out before just not this motivated. Th again bro

New stuff. I've had this chick that also goes to mtgs continuing to message me and ask me to take her in to wk out with me. Ive been putting her off because I go into workout and not show off. Well, I took her in today and she was fucking WETT THE WHOLE TIME! The shit was hella funny. She's a big girl amd kept touching me and giggling, couldn't focus. I'm not saying I'm gods gift, what I am saying is she wants to fuck. We did chest and as I was telling and showing her to squeeze she kept getting stuck staring and wasnt watching how to support herself etc. She had good form since she works out but she was distracted to say the least. Near the end she started talking about how long it's been since she had sex and blah blah blah. Yeah, no way homey! Hey, there she is now, just sent me a message. Haha. Thought id share guys. I hope everyone is eating, sleeping and making gains on this quest we're all on.

@Manny just stumbled across your log. Looks like you've been putting in some serious work! Good for you man! You can get where you want to be but like some of these other guys have told you it takes time.

Personally I LOVE Deca! Mainly because I have a bad shoulder and when on Deca (or NPP) it doesn't bother me at all and I can push a lot harder. So I try to keep Deca on most of my cycles.

@Manny just stumbled across your log. Looks like you've been putting in some serious work! Good for you man! You can get where you want to be but like some of these other guys have told you it takes time.

Personally I LOVE Deca! Mainly because I have a bad shoulder and when on Deca (or NPP) it doesn't bother me at all and I can push a lot harder. So I try to keep Deca on most of my cycles.
Thx bro. Glad you commented. It does take hard work and I've been putting it in! Deca has def helped my hands