First cycle.

Hit the gtm 2 xs today. Did arms in the am then went back at 5 for chest with a bro thats been out for 5 or 6 months. It's crazy as shit because he still is yoked as fuck. I guess once you have it a low dose of test will really help a guy keeo it. Anyways, he is weak amd I am not! Haha, ill give him 2 weeks and he'll be right with me. Anyways, I got 5 decas and an npp for my next blast amd will be running a low dose for my neuropathy and carpal tunnel along with my trt dose of test.
Had an incident this morning. I go to a place every morning and see the same people daily so tomorrow is going to be fun. I was backing out of a parking space and disguise chick almost blocked me in, I backed out clean and dude started talking shit. I really thought he was joking because I see this dude daily. He asked me after talking shit if I was in a hurry and if I had an appointment, I told him yes with a smile on my face. He's then said to me "well get gone faggot! " this was almost the end for this guy. I'm going to reiterate that I really thought he was joking up to this point. I threw it in park jumped out as I'm doing this he still talking shit. I peeled my Carhartt and threw it in the truck in his eyes got a little bigger. I asked him very calmly if he like to chew his food and if he did he might want to shut the fuck up! he then stated to me "I'm not dumb like you I gots a bullet for niggaslike you! " this dude's lady was out of the car begging me to leave repeatedly. I told dude that he should probably bring a gun tomorrow for when he sees me because if he runs his cocksucker ill be waiting at the edge of the parking lot to break his fucking jaw. I told his chick that I was really sorry that I acted like a barbarian and I hoped that she has a better day all the while looking at her wanna be gangster punk bitch boy. now this guy is the same age as me, not young and he really isn't any kind of worry...maybe he knows karate...
I'm not posting this to say look at how cool I am, I'm posting this because it was insane and it was a great adrenaline rush on top of the gear before I went to the gym. I really really hope that dude is quiet tomorrow so I don't possibly react to a wanna be tough guy that has a serious problem standing up with someone rather than talking and not backing it up. Im glad I stopped the tren because I really don't think I would have been able to walk away. I can say this 100% because I wanted to slash a d burn any and all drivers on the road up until a few days ago when I stopped the tren a. I hope all of you are gaining like the first buds of spring!!!

Next time bring me......I'll do the dirty work :)

Next time bring me......I'll do the dirty work :)
I would love to meet up and hit the gym with you bro along with a bunch of guys on MESO!! Also hit this punks guts with my big ass hands. Yes, fist fuck him with his whole family watching. !!!!hahaha

Just did n.p.p , test cyp watson and some bold, and got tren cough. Wondering what product is the cause of this. What I mean is what chem. Pretty shitty when you're totally not expecting it and it hits. Anyways, have a giod day folks

Lookin good manny! You've made big changes this cycle, Im a little surprised you are coming off ;)

Congrats on the PRs and the transformation man

Thx @Marcus ill be off for 6 weeks then ill be back on. I have 7 tren a and 6 deca. Ill def be doing a dbol frontload with anadrol prob at the end. Ive been on for a while, june or july and I want to be able to keep growing without a stunt period. Thx for the love bro, it feels really good to have bros at the gtm and mtgs asking me about my changes and gear. You on trt? I have a buddy that said along the lines odf 125 test weekly while im cruising. That seems really low compared to all the shit ive been on : ) ill also obviously be running test and I might try mast. Im going to statr cutting some when im off. Thx again man. Any advice would be great.

I am not on TRT, but my natty T levels are literally just BARELY out of range. I'm kind of hoping that with another PCT they will come back in to range (but how much new mass will I keep? It's a toss up). As of right now, I'm not on it. But I'm goin to try a PCT, see where my levels are at 8 weeks after the last day of my SERM and decide from there. We'll see :)

I wish you the bast man. I was 35 when I was first tested and it was 174 or something like that. The next test was 18ish. My doc was surprised because at the time I was doing pushups and was pretty stacked. He thought for sure that I was way above normal. Anyways, im ok with the fact that ill ne on trt. I feel so damn good these days with. The way I look. Im 37 and am in the best shape, strength of my life. Im looking for ppl that are north of the bay to hit the gym with. Thinking abt starting a thread

@Manny yo my only observation is to try and space out these cycles. You have been bitten by the bug the good bug and while they are awesome they will hurt you in the long run. Bro no point in being jacked and die young you know what i mean. The key word here is steroid "abuse" and it can kill you. Just go with a trt dose of test for 6 months and cycle twice a year which i still think is a lot but i know its hard to stay away. Just try to stay on target while you are off and train and eat then back on the horse. Cardiac and renal insufficiency is not a path you want to go down of. Just looking out for a good meso brother. Stay safe.

Just a quick note...315 xs 1. Lam3. A 1 rep max. I think this is stupid as shit to even post but its the most weight I've ever pushed up. We'll see if I keep strength, etc while being off.

Just a quick note...315 xs 1. Lam3. A 1 rep max. I think this is stupid as shit to even post but its the most weight I've ever pushed up. We'll see if I keep strength, etc while being off.

Give yourself some credit, Manny.. 315 is a milestone..

Thank you guys @HuckingFuge @johnnyBALLZ I hear you amd feel what you're saying. I had some sbit going on this run and I feel like I could have been WAY further ahead then I am these days. I do know that this is good progress. My highest at the best shape was 230 for some reps. Not even sure, not too many. Thx again guys.

@Manny yo my only observation is to try and space out these cycles. You have been bitten by the bug the good bug and while they are awesome they will hurt you in the long run. Bro no point in being jacked and die young you know what i mean. The key word here is steroid "abuse" and it can kill you. Just go with a trt dose of test for 6 months and cycle twice a year which i still think is a lot but i know its hard to stay away. Just try to stay on target while you are off and train and eat then back on the horse. Cardiac and renal insufficiency is not a path you want to go down of. Just looking out for a good meso brother. Stay safe.
Thx bro. I do hear you. It's hard to say "im going to stop now" thx for the love bro!!

@Manny thats a lot of fucking weight in iron... Keep at it and dont get discouraged if your strenght comes down a bit its fine and its still a lot more than everyone else is doing bro. I remember repping 315 for 6 and then later on dropping to about 275lbs and that where i hovered for a while. In my mind i'm always telling myself "you are not a forklift" no point in injuring yourself. Its funny because noone expects you to bench 135lbs~175lbs and you look huge jajajja. Its a mind thing. Fuck the rest and do you.

@Manny thats a lot of fucking weight in iron... Keep at it and dont get discouraged if your strenght comes down a bit its fine and its still a lot more than everyone else is doing bro. I remember repping 315 for 6 and then later on dropping to about 275lbs and that where i hovered for a while. In my mind i'm always telling myself "you are not a forklift" no point in injuring yourself. Its funny because noone expects you to bench 135lbs~175lbs and you look huge jajajja. Its a mind thing. Fuck the rest and do you.
Thx bro. I really do hear you all. It's hard because I feel like I should have blown past this 3 months ago but there was and is major shit going on in my life. There are some pretty strong guys at my gym and it's hard not to want to be rite there with them but damn, this is only mt first run and I did go up 80 lbs. Haha, wait, 80 fucking lbs. nice!!! Thx again bro!!