First cycle.

Just wanted to throw up a couple snaps. Tonight is a pushup quickie, sex is calling me. So just did a quick 150 for a pump. First 2 sets were 30 and 20 then went to sets on 10 for the rest. Took me 2 songs. Blackened and opiate from Tool. Anyways, hope all yall are having a good evening.
Manny

DAmn them tits are getting bigger than your womens! nice work! cant wait to start my tren cycle!!!

Cool. When I first started my bro told me that I was going to grow and I didn't really think that it would be so quick. I've been pretty healthy before but hadn't run gear. I've had major hood and traps but I've only been this size a couple times and it's taken a little bit longer. If I wouldn't have had the shit happening and eaten the rite ammounts I wiuld probably be around 250 rite now for sure. I'm ok where I am though. It was really hard to eat when I was starting out. Glad you're stoked to be here at meso bro!!

Yeah, ill be cruising at the end of this deca and tren installment. The tren ill be running fir 8 weeks and the deca for 14 to 16. How long do you run your deca? That'll be a couple more months. Ill be getting labs here soonish. Saw my doc a ciuple weeks ago I think and he checked me out. Without labs the only issue was a slightly raised bp. Hopefully ill be getting some test here soon and will run it and get the bloods at the appropriate tume dictated by the testing protocol. I can see the concern bro and I thank you even though you haven't said anything like "wtf guy "
:) yes, ill be coming down to cruise. @mghoward74

I'm glad you know what you're doing and know where you're going. I was more curious if you were doing a trt or self trt.

I'm probably going to do self trt with
Test p
Tren a
Npp

Btw..I'm only a dick when a pussy or asshole needs to be fucked...lol

My dr knows that its low and ive been tested 2xs. I told him I was on test and he tested me again and my labs were 7500 and he shit his pants! Told me to stop so he could get another low lab so I would be able to get watson. I stopped for a month and retested but they were still high, over 1000. I need to come all the way off sometime. What ill do is run prop then t.n.e and get them done when im fully cleared out. It' was funny as shit because I was running 500 mills of cyp then 250 of prop and they were 7500. This is all in my log in august I think. @mghoward74

@mghoward74, I fucking love the strength and looks that I get not to mention the comments. People can't help but to grope me when they give hugs at mtgs!! Haha, love this shit!!

@Michael Scally MD & @Dr JIM thinks people should wait longer than 2 weeks to start pct for long esters (dosage depending )....iirc

That's why after a month off you were still in the 1000's...just think how high your TT levels would have been at 2 weeks....and then to start pct would have screwed you all up.

If I do a pct, it'll be 4 weeks after my last shot....not 2 weeks.

You just gave some valuable info there brother!

Thx man. I wasn't doing any pct, just stopped and was trying to get it to crash to the lowest possible level. When I do come all the way off the tne is the way to go for sure. Think abiut this so u can get a script for watson!! ;) @mghoward74

So heres my plan. Come off whatever test that im on and let it start to clear oit. Run prop for a week.5 then switch to tne amd run that fir another week daily, say 50 to 75 mills. Make sure obviously that you have real prop and real t.n.e so your sure theres no ester attached. Make sure you've cleared all the esters out and have no test in you for a few to 5 days and go test on yoyr own before getting your dr to test you . Tell ur doc the symptoms and tou want to be tested for low t. Make sure its crashed to the depths of hell and go test. He'll want 2 low tests to make sure and do this both tes, stay on prop and tne in between and you'll have a script!! Magic watson!!!

@Manny does your insurance cover TRT? Reason I ask and is a buddy of mine was just recently prescribed Watson for low T levels, but his insurance didn't cover it. If I remember right he had to pay for each injection and it was like $120 a shot!

Thank you Obama!! :rolleyes:

No, like I said I'm doing a self prescribed as of now. I know ppl that have medical that pays for it. Also theres a place called WONENS RX PHARMACY I believe that is a lot cheaper. Another thing to check out is CANADIAN PHARMACIES. Keep looking around. Good luck. I just told @mghoward74 hiw I plan ti eventually get my dr to give it to me and stay on gear all the way up to testing. I never want to go back to how I felt with low t and I wont if I can help it. @MoriorInvictus

I haven't heard of those pharmacies. But then again I am years away from doing TRT, if ever. But I appreciate the info and I will pass it on to my buddy.

Just leaving my aa mtg and I'm gonna go ruin legs amd biceps. I'm trying to get my biceps grow so everyday im doing some to keeo the blood there and growing. I'm not ruining them daily but I am 3 times a week. I figured out a good arm thing last week when I was doing triceos and bis. Sit in the seat with the upright back to it. Grab some dumbells and have arms at your side hanging next to you. Twist the dumbells BACKWARDS while squeezing as hard as you can on your triceps and grip. You will feel a super rad burn and watch the fucking pump you get from this. Do as many reps as possible foe as many sets as you can and you wont be able to touch your face after. This is a good wkout because you can do a million of them with a lot of weight as kong as you have some forearms and grip built up. Try it and let me know what you guys think. I do this at the end of my routine amd it's killer. Off to ruin myself fellas!

Just did legs and biceps. Gotta make these damn things grow!!!!

Attachments

• 20150116_152823.jpg
    20150116_152823.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 31
  • 20150116_152814.jpg
    20150116_152814.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 27