First cycle.

Today back day. Pullups sets of 6 Did deads, pyramid up to 315 for reps. 7 sets total. 5 working sets, at 6 reps
seated machine cable row (?) Whole stack, 250. Pyramid up from 190, 2 sets ofof 5 with whole stack.
Lat pulldown, a bunch, pyramid up from170 to 210
Seated machine pulldown, don't know the name. Its two separate handle and you put the weight in the back, 110 each side for 5 sets
bent rows, the one that has 3 different grips, close, middle , wide2 45 amd a 35, stack, stst of 10, drop one, another set, drop another finish for 10. 4 sets of these.
Seated shrugs, 135 each side 5 sets, full squeeze paused.
FUCKING KILLER SHIT TONIGHT. I'm loving back days for the last 2 months, has to do with getting much stonger. This is a lot of typing but was pretty happy.

Thx bro! It was an awesome workout last night. Every workout is badass but I usually go in earlier than I did so there was a bunch of people, sexy asses all around. When ppl watch yku workout it feels good. Don't get me wrong, there were hoggs in there but you get it. Hope alls well man!!
Sounds like you turning into a beast manny!

Your lookin HUGE brother !!! Good for you man keep hitting that iron hard. Also way to go in your recovery, im 15 years clean and the gym is a huge part of that.

Respect !!
Mrb

It really is amazing at how seeing a better us in the mirror gives us a confidence boost that can totally change our lives. I give props to manny and respect, stay strong brother.

Had a great arm wkout yesterday and am about to go do some chest and arms again. Trying to make them grow so im hitting them at least 5 times a week. Arms that is. I dont ruin them every time, 3 days a week I am but want to keep the blood there and getting at least a little tear the 3 days. 2 of the 5 are just arms where I rip them.

@Michael Scally MD & @Dr JIM thinks people should wait longer than 2 weeks to start pct for long esters (dosage depending )....iirc

That's why after a month off you were still in the 1000's...just think how high your TT levels would have been at 2 weeks....and then to start pct would have screwed you all up.

If I do a pct, it'll be 4 weeks after my last shot....not 2 weeks.

You just gave some valuable info there brother!
That makes sense. The higher your levels are, obviously the longer it will be for your test to clear. I'm surprised this isn't stated more often. Is there a mathematical way of figuring this out?

Just leaving my aa mtg and I'm gonna go ruin legs amd biceps. I'm trying to get my biceps grow so everyday im doing some to keeo the blood there and growing. I'm not ruining them daily but I am 3 times a week. I figured out a good arm thing last week when I was doing triceos and bis. Sit in the seat with the upright back to it. Grab some dumbells and have arms at your side hanging next to you. Twist the dumbells BACKWARDS while squeezing as hard as you can on your triceps and grip. You will feel a super rad burn and watch the fucking pump you get from this. Do as many reps as possible foe as many sets as you can and you wont be able to touch your face after. This is a good wkout because you can do a million of them with a lot of weight as kong as you have some forearms and grip built up. Try it and let me know what you guys think. I do this at the end of my routine amd it's killer. Off to ruin myself fellas!

The biggest my arms ever got was when I was running a Dbol & Test P cycle.
I had a preacher bench at home with a nice curl bar. I would do 3 - 5 sets of Preacher curls every night. In addition to my regular work outs. My arms got to be so big, the older women at my work started rubbing on me just to cop a feel!

Keep up the good work @Manny