First cycle.

Just wanted to throw up a couple snaps. Tonight is a pushup quickie, sex is calling me. So just did a quick 150 for a pump. First 2 sets were 30 and 20 then went to sets on 10 for the rest. Took me 2 songs. Blackened and opiate from Tool. Anyways, hope all yall are having a good evening.
Manny

Attachments

• PicsArt_1417226025426.jpg
    PicsArt_1417226025426.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 55
  • PicsArt_1417226146805.jpg
    PicsArt_1417226146805.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 49
Thx bro! Muscle memory is fucking amazing!! This dbol is crazy! When I'm in the gym I want to go in the locker room and scope my pump. Sounds gay but it's a real deal these days.

Thx Ozzy, i was a little blown away last night from just pushups. Good ass pump amd it's still here today ; ) haha

When I looked at the thumbnail, I thought it was ass cheeks haha. No that's great dude. Chest is a pain for me but it's coming along.

Nice work so far

PicsArt_1417498570621.jpg had a fucking AMAZING back workout tonight. Went in with a bro from yrs ago thats been sculpting himself for 3 yrs naturally and I'm blown away by his determination while he's in there. He's a hoggggg and we've set up a schedule of sorts. I'm lucky to have him in the same gym as well as a lifelong friend. So, ill be killing it in there with him and another guy thats on now so I'll keep you all posted. Btw, they haven't been doing deads because of old injuries and I said "nope, gotta do them. Just go light !" We did them and they both have re added them to their back days. Pretty damn cool! I hope all's well in yall's neck of hell!!!

I can't take Dbol on back day, ruins the day for training. lower back pumps are crippling. if it wasn't for that Dbol would be a good oral. I don't take any orals. looking into Halotestin though :D not prohormone Halo junk.

Sponsors

Latest posts