First cycle.

Cycle looks like its back on track and going well Manny! Nice pics as well! Those tits keep me smiling and dazed everytime they pop up on the screen.

About to go hit it with a bro that's new back to the gym as well as gear. He's run dbol only cycles, 2 xs and he's doing a test, possibly dbol run this time. It's cool to see him getting stronger and feeling the test in himself. In the gym he really is working and its going to show. He has hardly any bf at all and is going to yoke up. Ill try and get him to open up on here and do an intro as well as a log. So, gonna go kill it in a little bit. I've been out for 3 days and will be doing back, chest and shoulders. Yes, it's a lot but I just did 2 mills of prop, 45 mills of dbol I.m and 75 mills of tren a and 40 of tren e. Yes, I'm fucking ready!!!!

Just went in and I've leveled off at 221. Went back a fat 220 up to 238, down to 221. Leaning out, getting strong and this shit is showing. Did chest, tris and shoulders toniggt. Had a mexican cat watching us go and he was asking me what and how, felt pretty cool. It still feels good even though its a bro. I'm feeling good these days. After he asked his questions he went and was getting his shit! Good fir him!

Well first.. your twig and berries in yoir avi! Gross bro. And second. I'm heavily tattooed and got pics on my log. I ain't scurred;)
Yeah I know bro. I had a buddy post up my first pics and it really wasnt supposed to be on here. Well I guess since im full of shit and am really natty ill post some up soon.

Sponsors

Latest posts