First cycle.

I'm doing well huck! Actually ive been eating a hellava lot less man. So, I'm losing fat, gaining muscle.

Thx bro! I'm feeling pretty good these days man. I had a couple random guys spot me. Today and one of them said " you're looking better bro" felt good.

Added liquid eq a few days ago, yes, it's working. Totally legit, love it. Hit the gym 2xs yesterday. Did biceps before work at 5 30 am then went back after work and did back. As I did my first set of deads I thought I was going to die, tren a frontload while I wait for the e to kick in. Been back on for a week and a day. Had to stop and let my t levels drop for my dr. Yes, those labs were mine.

What can I add to my cycle log? Just banged a chick and took pics, can I upload my photog. skills? Hey Ozzy619, huckingfuge , what do you guys think?

Attachments

• 20140916_220100.jpg
    20140916_220100.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 97
Thx huck, I fucking RUINED that last night.!! We have an understanding, I get to treat her like a hooker and she gets to squirt all over the place. Well, shes nice and bruised up and. The bed was soaked!!

Thx huck, I fucking RUINED that last night.!! We have an understanding, I get to treat her like a hooker and she gets to squirt all over the place. Well, shes nice and bruised up and. The bed was soaked!!

that is great :D you are a lucky DOG! :D

Thx man^^!! It's a good give and take. She gives me that pussy and ass and I take it while giving her multiple orgasms and choke amd slaps. Ya know?