First cycle.

Male 29yoa
6'2"
239lbs
bench 405x2
Started lifting 2 months ago supplement free, weighed in at 227. Looking to start my first cycle but need some expert advice as to what I should use. Im looking to bulk tremendously and hit 275lbs by years end. May be a lil far fetched but gives me a goal non the less. Please help if possible. Im new to these forum boards and if you can PM I'd greatley appreciate the help.
Thanks All!!!!
I'm new as well bro. Start a thread in this arena that I posted in. I'll reiterate what I've heard and read here. If you're asking people to pm you, chances are you're also asking to be taken. Just a heads up bro. There are some really good threads here and there are good people as well as fucking idiots! Proceed with caution brotha man!!

Dude.... I'm gettin so much action lately, I just noticed 4 new bulging veins on my dick , they were never there before... and I am not even doing any tren just some basic test-e! LOL :p:D

Gettin the King Kong chest!
keep it up brother!:)
subbed
Thx inked. Im def on my way back to a healthy individual! You're also a good lookin bro, no homo : ) its nice when out hopes pay off and aren't bunk! Btw, last night was my rirst really bad dreams, trensomnia!!

All this was a sham. Just wanted to fit in. Im a liar. But...I'm back in the gym 6 days a week, lots of protein and eating rite. Sorry to mess with you all. Hope you aren't too mad. Gotta adjust this thread. Thanks for the support ozzy, bulk, ink calfcramp, gotta hit a mtg now. Slayer!!

^^^^ soo u did do steroids! I knew it!
:cool:
Haha, nope. Sorry to burst your inspector Pink Panther bro! Never will I EVER admit to even wanting to. I can't say shit here without it being blasted around. So, nope. Again, sorry bro.

It's alright man
image.jpg

Rockin the two tone.. ^^ that's me btw. Best of luck changing that physique natty. Diet diet diet... The tren'll help.. I mean that preworkout u got

Lol I shoot my c4 with a 25g, once a junkie always a junkie... Lemme tell ya tho 3cc of caffeine,NO3,beta alanine and niacin makes me feel like this