First time pinning delts

Switcha2011

So I have always pinned my glutes and tried my quads once (never again) but lately have been considering trying my delts. I use 25g 1.5inch for my glutes and im just wondering how much volume I could do in my delts and what size needle would I need? Would I get away with 30g 1/2inch slin pin?

So I have always pinned my glutes and tried my quads once (never again) but lately have been considering trying my delts. I use 25g 1.5inch for my glutes and im just wondering how much volume I could do in my delts and what size needle would I need? Would I get away with 30g 1/2inch slin pin?
I use 25 and 27ga in my delts. I currently do 1.5ML but I worked up to that, so start lower. I'm a big fan of delt injections.

Delts are so easy to pin that it's not a chore to do daily. Personally I pin 27g 0.3 - 0.6ml daily on cycle.

Delts aren't the biggest, 23g seems a bit big for delts? I hate pinning so what ever makes it easier and less of a chore the better!

I’ve done 1.5ml max, 5/8 inch 25 gauge. Works a great for me.

Protocol is typically 0.7ml 5/8 inch 25g.

Would 1/2 inch be long enough? I have loads of slin pins 30g 1/2 inch to hand so would like to use them up while I have them.

Would 1ml be too much for first time delts?

I hit nerves in my debts everytime I've tried em it's not a good spot for me. Most guys love em though. But on quads did u go in the side of the quad. And I know it gets terrible sore the first time but if u keep doing them it gets better after a few then it becomes a real good spot. In my experience.

Every time I’ve ever pinned my delts and I’m talking about with half inch 24, I always hit a nerve or it causes me
PIP for 1-2 days and I can’t handle that to well in my shoulder
I wouldn't tolerate 24g into the delts either. 27 or even 29g slips in like butter.

I hit nerves in my debts everytime I've tried em it's not a good spot for me. Most guys love em though. But on quads did u go in the side of the quad. And I know it gets terrible sore the first time but if u keep doing them it gets better after a few then it becomes a real good spot. In my experience.
Have you tried more towards the front delt while still pinning medial? I hit nerve the closer to the center of the medial delt, and know others as well that come a little closer to front.

Have you tried more towards the front delt while still pinning medial? I hit nerve the closer to the center of the medial delt, and know others as well that come a little closer to front.
I like to go the other way. Posterior delt has been best for me. But when I do pin medial I'll avoid the middle of it.

I played around with different spots and had my wife do it for me and man everytime she's like ur muscles twitching and I'm like....yea I know it hurts haha.
Sometimes I would use a 27g .5inch for 1ml or less and it wouldn't bother me much.

So my go to spots are VG, lats , quads

throw those 1.5" in the trash unless youre holding an exceptional amount of BF. 1" is plenty for any site.

I personally use the following for my sites. (up to 1ml)
29g .5"
delts
tris
lats
top of the quad
traps (exceptionally rare)

25g 1" (i only use these sites if i have to pin more than 1ml)
ventro glutes
side of the quad
glutes (rarely, twisting for it is a pain)

99.9% of my shots are done with 29g slins and unless im in a rush, i will split up does over 1m into two shots with slin pins. I just prefer to take a couple extra minutes and pin twice with slins than once with a 25g. I really only break them and the 3ml barrels out when on a larger blast, or in prep, when the total injection volume is much higher.

Back