Florida Alternative Medicine Anavar

Freakbynature

Anyone using Florida alternative medicine for TRT? The testosterone is from Hallandale Pharmacy, which looks legit and reputable… however the Anavar I am not familiar with. The pill is in tablet form, white with no markings at all. The prescription bottle has no RX #, no lot or batch # from the compounding pharmacy, and lists “MPI” as the manufacturer… who’s phone number when called goes to a generic voicemail with no company name. Pics attached…

Attachments

• DE2128BC-E586-4E7F-9A6A-F3A3D459992D.jpeg
    DE2128BC-E586-4E7F-9A6A-F3A3D459992D.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
  • 999A571C-8F95-46BC-93E7-C7AAFE2030BD.jpeg
    999A571C-8F95-46BC-93E7-C7AAFE2030BD.jpeg
    348 KB · Views: 51
One of the trt companies last year got caught selling counterfeit hgh. I don’t remember who it was but I know the rep at the time went to fam.

I have labs from Hollandale test as that is where mine was prescribed from and it was on par with my other labs for TRT, not sure of the Var but I guarantee you payed out the ass for it right?

I have labs from Hollandale test as that is where mine was prescribed from and it was on par with my other labs for TRT, not sure of the Var but I guarantee you payed out the ass for it right?
Actually NO! That’s why I’m ever more suspicious. I usually pay 5-10 bucks a capsule for 50mg through clinics… but FAM only charges 2 bucks a tab.

From what I've seen on my end with 2 clinics is that they both use FAM for certain items so maybe you just got lucky enough to get them before they put there ridiculous markups on it. Good Luck!

Anyone using Florida alternative medicine for TRT? The testosterone is from Hallandale Pharmacy, which looks legit and reputable… however the Anavar I am not familiar with. The pill is in tablet form, white with no markings at all. The prescription bottle has no RX #, no lot or batch # from the compounding pharmacy, and lists “MPI” as the manufacturer… who’s phone number when called goes to a generic voicemail with no company name. Pics attached…
What's it like dealing with them? Cost, where do they like to see your blood levels, things like that. Anavar is pretty unusual out there for HRT. Just curious what it is like dealing with a place like this. Is it telemedicine, or do you have to go in person?

What's it like dealing with them? Cost, where do they like to see your blood levels, things like that. Anavar is pretty unusual out there for HRT. Just curious what it is like dealing with a place like this. Is it telemedicine, or do you have to go in person?
Dealing with them has been very convenient and straight forward. Oxandrolone is commonly prescribed in HRT clinics. Every one I’ve been with has had it on their treatment options. I have no bad things to say about FAM, but this Anavar is super sketchy… gotta call it like I see it, no bullshit. If you want to be on Anavar you need to have your cholesterol and lipids in check, they do a thorough analysis of your lab work… very good consultation with the PA. It’s tele and in person if you live in Florida.

Yes most pharmacies have oxandrolone between 5-10 dollars a tab (wells and Haddandale have 50 mg for around 10 dollars a tab),,,, hrt clinics usually mark up on those prices so they charge like 15 (eternity, spectrum etc) a tab or more. 2 dollars is very suspicious.

Yes most pharmacies have oxandrolone between 5-10 dollars a tab (wells and Haddandale have 50 mg for around 10 dollars a tab),,,, hrt clinics usually mark up on those prices so they charge like 15 (eternity, spectrum etc) a tab or more. 2 dollars is very suspicious.
Hallandale seems legit… their testosterone products are well put together. I dunno wtf FAM is trying to pull with this shit but something def isn’t right. I pay 3 a tablet for UGL Anavar… I’m assuming that’s what this is too.

I was going to get Janosich (sp) to check but it was 120 a tab plus the shipping overseas with customs declarations etc so I didn’t do it
I can test their zomacton with IGF blood levels which I plan to do

Yeah that’s too much of a hassle. You could even just do a little home test with ROIDTEST Oxandrolone kit. Like 30 bucks and honestly fairly accurate. Only tells you what it is though, not potency

That price for var is insane. You can get legit UGL var for less than a buck a tab, and hell even Par or Upsher-Smith pharma var is way less than that clinic.

That price for var is insane. You can get legit UGL var for less than a buck a tab, and hell even Par or Upsher-Smith pharma var is way less than that clinic.
It's really difficult to compare UGL prices and black market pharma prices with prices through a doctor's prescription.

Neither is a free market, and they have different factors influencing the price, other than simply supply and demand.

It's really difficult to compare UGL prices and black market pharma prices with prices through a doctor's prescription.

Neither is a free market, and they have different factors influencing the price, other than simply supply and demand.
Agreed… and as of recent most clinics are pretty comparable due to competition in a massive industry… which again throws a red flag on FAM for their 2 dollar tabs.

I had a similar weird fake looking label on my Zomacton HGH, which was from Florida Alternative. It didn't look like a real pharmacy label and had limited info, unlike my BPC157 and TB500 I had prescribed through them, that came from Brookesville RX compounding pharmacy.

I called the manufacturer of Zomacton, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, and they said the lot number and pics I sent of it were fake. They also had no info on having sent Zomacton to FAM or to myself.

about 10 people messaged me on another forum saying their IGF didn't go up, and another had Ferring tell them it was fake.

I wouldn't trust it, there was a YouTube video about them selling fakes, and supposedly Facebook groups full of people who have busted them

Stay away from compounding pharmacies in Florida. Under a doctor's license -anyone- can compound, as in Joe Blow fresh off the street who doesn't know anything. Private doctor officers are the worst, followed by hospital pharmacies. The guidelines for testing are old, the techs who do the testing are dumb as fuck, state inspectors are not intelligent either. Pills and tablet don't have to be made in a sterile environment.

PS, no markings, lot number or batch mean it's not legit. The pharmacy has to account for those drugs, hence the need for a lot# and batch #.

MPI appears to be a testing company, not manufacturing(see edit). Someone is probably slapping their information on the bottle to make it appear to be legit.

Edit: Company is only licensed for OTC and cannabis drugs, never anything involving steroids of any kind. The do not mark anything as MPI, only "Magellan Pharmaceuticals". Spoke with someone on the phone at the listed number, they said this has been an ongoing problem for over a year now and the DEA is investigating it.

Last edited:
Stay away from compounding pharmacies in Florida. Under a doctor's license -anyone- can compound, as in Joe Blow fresh off the street who doesn't know anything. Private doctor officers are the worst, followed by hospital pharmacies. The guidelines for testing are old, the techs who do the testing are dumb as fuck, state inspectors are not intelligent either. Pills and tablet don't have to be made in a sterile environment.

PS, no markings, lot number or batch mean it's not legit. The pharmacy has to account for those drugs, hence the need for a lot# and batch #.

MPI appears to be a testing company, not manufacturing. Someone is probably slapping their information on the bottle to make it appear to be legit.
Yes, FAM replied back to me and told me the NDC number on the fda website means it's legit. I said you could just take any NDC number from the FDA website and stick it on the box, the manufacturer themselves says that lot number doesn't exist. I even sent her a screenshot of the email from Ferring.

Their PA even tried to tell me to not expect my IGF1 to go up on HGH

Hallandale is in Florida and seems legit thus far

Back