Florida Alternative Medicine Anavar

Oh boy FAM's google reviews are fun to read. It seems like they are prescribing TRT but using a UGL, then slapping on labels of legit compounding pharmacies while charging the patients out the ass for it.

Oh boy FAM's google reviews are fun to read. It seems like they are prescribing TRT but using a UGL group, then slapping on labels of legit compounding pharmacies while charging the patients out the ass for it.
It just keeps getting better and better!

It seems from reading that these places can remain in business for years until they DEA rounds up enough of them to make a bust. One pharmacist was arrested once before, stripped of her license, and slated for trial — but she reopened her pharmacy and started selling again. Florida seems like the wild west for drugs.

Anyone using Florida alternative medicine for TRT? The testosterone is from Hallandale Pharmacy, which looks legit and reputable… however the Anavar I am not familiar with. The pill is in tablet form, white with no markings at all. The prescription bottle has no RX #, no lot or batch # from the compounding pharmacy, and lists “MPI” as the manufacturer… who’s phone number when called goes to a generic voicemail with no company name. Pics attached…
Hallandale is a compounding pharmacy. That means they pressed that anavar themselves, legally. There often is no marking, or maybe there is just a line down the middle. Not uncommon at all.

If it is from Hallandale then it absolutely should be legit and real and dosed properly. Usually these things would have some batch info on the box or bottle though. It should be mailed directly to you from the pharmacy, not from FAM. That would look very shady.

Hallandale is a compounding pharmacy. That means they pressed that anavar themselves, legally. There often is no marking, or maybe there is just a line down the middle. Not uncommon at all.

If it is from Hallandale then it absolutely should be legit and real and dosed properly. Usually these things would have some batch info on the box or bottle though. It should be mailed directly to you from the pharmacy, not from FAM. That would look very shady.
Their orals are not from Hallandale, looks like someone typed MPI pharmacy on a sticker and put it on

No, he's saying he got the test from Hallandale but the anavar came from FAM, they do this shady shit where it comes direct from them and doesn't have real pharmacy info on it. If it came
From Hallandale it would have real pharmacy labels on it. My anavar from Empower has the empower symbol on each one.

My fake Zomacton came from them and had the same fake label. It also came directly from FAM, not a pharmacy

Last edited:
Their orals are not from Hallandale, looks like someone typed MPI pharmacy on a sticker and put it on

No, he's saying he got the test from Hallandale but the anavar came from FAM, they do this shady shit where it comes direct from them and doesn't have real pharmacy info on it. If it came
From Hallandale it would have real pharmacy labels on it. My anavar from Empower has the empower symbol on each one.

My fake Zomacton came from them and had the same fake label. It also came directly from FAM, not a pharmacy
Fuck that and fuck FAM! That's some super fucked up shit right there. I would call them back and question them intensely about what the heck is going on. Seems like a scam. Nothing should be coming directly from the providers. I bet within a year FAM will be shut down. Find a new provider ASAP. There are plenty around.

Ii
Fuck that and fuck FAM! That's some super fucked up shit right there. I would call them back and question them intensely about what the heck is going on. Seems like a scam. Nothing should be coming directly from the providers. I bet within a year FAM will be shut down. Find a new provider ASAP. There are plenty around.
oh I don't use these dirtbags for TRT or anything now. When I sent them a screen shot of Ferring saying it's not theirs, she just said no refunds and gave me an NDC number which of course means nothing

Back