For TRT users:What time of day do you inject test ?

You’re on the right track. I inject base twice per day and t prop once per day and have never felt better.
10mg prop 11pm
9mg base 630am
3mg base 230pm
figure out what works for you and enjoy.
Base in water or oil ? I can't find any resources on the pharmacokinetics of the oil. Also , why not take it sublingually instead of injecting ?

You’re on the right track. I inject base twice per day and t prop once per day and have never felt better.
10mg prop 11pm
9mg base 630am
3mg base 230pm
figure out what works for you and enjoy.
Some people have had good success using the below protocol split weekly

testosterone propionate 30 mg
testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg
testosterone isocaproate 60 mg
testosterone decanoate 100 mg

So 2 subq injections of test base in oil one upon waking and the other after 8 hours ? How is your bloodwork looking with this protocol ?
Thats correct as far as timing. IM no subq I don’t see any point in getting bloodwork on this protocol. Compared to an all test prop or acetate method this protocol has lowered my RHR to normal and eliminated vascular inflammation. So, G2G.

Thats correct as far as timing. IM no subq I don’t see any point in getting bloodwork on this protocol. Compared to an all test prop or acetate method this protocol has lowered my RHR to normal and eliminated vascular inflammation. So, G2G.
No bloodwork either. What a joker this guy is. The new GoingStronger.

can you explain again in simple language?
Our test levels vary within the day (diurnal) when we aren’t suppressed by injected-exogenous test, but not when we are suppressed by a single injection. Then, all that matters is free test area-under-the-curve

Maybe just don't pin the muscle you plan to work that day. On YouTube, Skip Hill was saying he tore a muscle doing that and decided in the future he would always pin bilateral to avoid a strength imbalance from an injection causing one side to be stronger than the other resulting in a tear. I would just avoid it personally. I just think bilateral injections would make it more likely to tear both muscles
I'm pretty new to all of this and was something I didn't even think about but will now.

You haven't demonstrated any level of knowledge. You act like you are the first person to ever run test prop. It's been around for decades. It's lower concentration/higher pip gear, and you'd still probably maintain more stable levels pinning test E/C/U twice a week.

You sound like a clown. You have no idea what you're talking about
Neither do those DOCTORS I mentioned to you if that's what your simple little mind believes. Did you go on that REAL trt website I quoted, excelmale.com?? Did you? Did you read what the REAL fucking doctors say about prop?? Obviously not if your too much of a pussy worrying about pip and concentration of a compound that makes MANY men feel much better than test e/c. Awwwwwe. Boo hoo your little glutes hurt too much little boy to understand what doctors say?? The word clown is subjective. I'll be your clown, you be mine.. dance for me now clown.

Go have this exact same conversation on that other board open your mind and fucking learn something new for once.

Neither do those DOCTORS I mentioned to you if that's what your simple little mind believes. Did you go on that REAL trt website I quoted, excelmale.com?? Did you? Did you read what the REAL fucking doctors say about prop?? Obviously not if your too much of a pussy worrying about pip and concentration of a compound that makes MANY men feel much better than test e/c. Awwwwwe. Boo hoo your little glutes hurt too much little boy to understand what doctors say?? The word clown is subjective. I'll be your clown, you be mine.. dance for me now clown.

Go have this exact same conversation on that other board open your mind and fucking learn something new for once.
I feel bad for your wife and kids if this is the kind of behavior they can expect out of a 43 year old man

I'll be honest -- My expectations for someone named eatmyshorts81 talking about test prop for TRT were low, practically non existent

but I never anticipated you being some fat dude that looks like they've never touched a weight in their life that sits on ticktock making duck face kissey videos.

I guess when you're not on your couch eating doritos or making duck face tick tock videos, you're on the forums trying to tell people what protocols to run, and asking dudes to dance for you.

you're a weird dude. I hope your trailer business is doing well though

atleast I know exactly who I'm speaking with now

1722791365856.png

Last edited:

I take a weekly shot with an insulin needle. Doesn't get any easier than that. Pinning daily because you feel shit on weekly shots? Bro, it's a pure male hormone. don't let your mind turn it into a big deal. Sure do what works for you, but the sound of pinning yourself more than a heroin addict to achieve trt levels of test just sounds retarded lol

Is there any right time to inject test throughout the day?
Early in the morning sounds best but to my knowledge test levels peak during sleep , wouldn't it be more "natural" for the body to inject before sleep?
Morning. Never had a problem bud. Levels always stable.

I'll be honest -- My expectations for someone named eatmyshorts81 talking about test prop for TRT were low, practically non existent

but I never anticipated you being some fat dude that looks like they've never touched a weight in their life that sits on ticktock making duck face kissey videos.

I guess when you're not on your couch eating doritos or making duck face tick tock videos, you're on the forums trying to tell people what protocols to run, and asking dudes to dance for you.

you're a weird dude. I hope your trailer business is doing well though

atleast I know exactly who I'm speaking with now

View attachment 290838
Hahahahah