Forearm pain, HELP!!

Scotty2hotty

Evening all.

I'm 42 years young!! Been training on and off for 20+ years, had many injuries in this time as like many of you have no dealt.
But the last 2 cycles I've done I've gotten tendinitis in my albow/ forearm. This is starting to put me off training its that bad....

I use straps, stretches, warm ups, massages, hot and cold treatments, drugs, and a year off from training, you name it I think I've tried it. Nothing has helped, I think its got better then bang.... its back with a vengeance.

Help me guys there must be some magic drug, or something that can get rid of this horrible pain.

Any advice would be great

Solution
Evening all.

I'm 42 years young!! Been training on and off for 20+ years, had many injuries in this time as like many of you have no dealt.
But the last 2 cycles I've done I've gotten tendinitis in my albow/ forearm. This is starting to put me off training its that bad....

I use straps, stretches, warm ups, massages, hot and cold treatments, drugs, and a year off from training, you name it I think I've tried it. Nothing has helped, I think its got better then bang.... its back with a vengeance.

Help me guys there must be some magic drug, or something that can get rid of this horrible pain.

Have u ever tried/familiar with intense trigger point therapy to the area a couple times a day? I am 48...
Evening all.

Elbow tendinitis is somthing I think that many of us eventually just have to face, and maybe adjust your training style or go lighter on weights when doing exercises that effect it.

I find deca can help but it’s more of a mask or Bandaid if you will, you could try tb 500 or maybe that and bpc157 injected right into the area.

Elbow tendinitis is somthing I think that many of us eventually just have to face, and maybe adjust your training style or go lighter on weights when doing exercises that effect it.

I find deca can help but it’s more of a mask or Bandaid if you will, you could try tb 500 or maybe that and bpc157 injected right into the area.

I've been training lighter this last few months, but when that itch comes it's hard to keep light if you know what I mean.

I'll take a look at TB and BPC need to read up all these new age PEDS. Thanks buddy

Yep I do squat and yes no problems their buddy,even tho I'm getting on I'm sure my knees will be next
Low or high bar? Low destroys my elbows. I deal with it all the time right now but it amplifies if I am low bar squatting. I have tried Shockwave therapy and it worked in the beginning not so much now. Seeing my GP today hoping he has some ideas.

I hand a tendinitis problem with the top of my forearm near the elbow. It was from heavy back movements with my grip. Hurt bad for over a month, I had to take it really easy for over two months, why risk further injury? I dont think I did shoulders (lateral raises were painful) or back for like 5 weeks. I finally started doing cable lateral raises with the handle strap wrapped around my wrist with nothing in my palm, that was okay. Just take it easy, I know it sucks, utilize the time to diet down/hit some areas extra hard like legs or chest.

Low or high bar? Low destroys my elbows. I deal with it all the time right now but it amplifies if I am low bar squatting. I have tried Shockwave therapy and it worked in the beginning not so much now. Seeing my GP today hoping he has some ideas.
Sorry I'm being thick I think, what's low bar squats. I don't think my pain is from Squatting but I will look at where my elbows are sitting on next squat...

I hand a tendinitis problem with the top of my forearm near the elbow. It was from heavy back movements with my grip. Hurt bad for over a month, I had to take it really easy for over two months, why risk further injury? I dont think I did shoulders (lateral raises were painful) or back for like 5 weeks. I finally started doing cable lateral raises with the handle strap wrapped around my wrist with nothing in my palm, that was okay. Just take it easy, I know it sucks, utilize the time to diet down/hit some areas extra hard like legs or chest.
Good advice there Ray, I cant even do hammer curls with out pain. Any movement that involves outward reach or upwards I'm screwed. But I can grip the bar with no pain, odd I know.

Evening all.

Have u ever tried/familiar with intense trigger point therapy to the area a couple times a day? I am 48 training 25 plus years and this has been an absolute game changer for my forearm pain. I used a cheap tool to do it for a while and I rarely need to do it any more.

Solution
Have u ever tried/familiar with intense trigger point therapy to the area a couple times a day? I am 48 training 25 plus years and this has been an absolute game changer for my forearm pain. I used a cheap tool to do it for a while and I rarely need to do it any more.
I watched a vid on YouTube about it, ill give it ago I think nothing to lose. Cheers bud

Rest and Nitro patches as an option. My meet got postponed 6 months so can let them heal and good at high bar and forget low bar... GP said if comes back will probably put me on Nitro patches

What's the purpose of the nitro patches? Blood flow? Never heard of this for what you're doing.

Voodoo floss might be of interest for you. That helped my elbows when I was struggling with them.

What's the purpose of the nitro patches? Blood flow? Never heard of this for what you're doing.

Voodoo floss might be of interest for you. That helped my elbows when I was struggling with them.
He consulted with one of the other doctors who deals with chronic pain issues. Yeah that is the purpose as a vasodiolator it will increase blood flow to the area. I have never heard of it either

Back