Forearm pain, HELP!!

Scotty2hotty

Evening all.

I'm 42 years young!! Been training on and off for 20+ years, had many injuries in this time as like many of you have no dealt.
But the last 2 cycles I've done I've gotten tendinitis in my albow/ forearm. This is starting to put me off training its that bad....

I use straps, stretches, warm ups, massages, hot and cold treatments, drugs, and a year off from training, you name it I think I've tried it. Nothing has helped, I think its got better then bang.... its back with a vengeance.

Help me guys there must be some magic drug, or something that can get rid of this horrible pain.

Any advice would be great

Solution
Evening all.

I'm 42 years young!! Been training on and off for 20+ years, had many injuries in this time as like many of you have no dealt.
But the last 2 cycles I've done I've gotten tendinitis in my albow/ forearm. This is starting to put me off training its that bad....

I use straps, stretches, warm ups, massages, hot and cold treatments, drugs, and a year off from training, you name it I think I've tried it. Nothing has helped, I think its got better then bang.... its back with a vengeance.

Help me guys there must be some magic drug, or something that can get rid of this horrible pain.

Any advice would be great
Have u ever tried/familiar with intense trigger point therapy to the area a couple times a day? I am 48...
Back