Fortis Labs?

I know Test is rarely faked and all but has anyone heard of this lab? Bloods seem okay and in line what to be expected while on T (cruise and blast). Hypothetical situation, this was one of those group orders and everyone has good results with it but I haven’t been able to find anything online about them. Hypothetically of course. This all just for entertainment value. Naturally. No direct contact with lab or anyone. No emails or any websites. Was “ordered” through another entity who was also placing some orders within the group.IMG_7117.webp

Your bloods were good, or someone else's supposed bloods were good?
I’m just overly paranoid, I know test is rarely faked, just more so curious if anyone knows of this lab, this is the last time I’ll be dealing with them, lack of info on the lab makes me uncomfortable especially for any other compounds. It was good in a pinch and out of few people everyone had decent results without any adverse reactions or bloods, still too mysterious for my comfort.

I’m just overly paranoid, I know test is rarely faked, just more so curious if anyone knows of this lab, this is the last time I’ll be dealing with them, lack of info on the lab makes me uncomfortable especially for any other compounds. It was good in a pinch and out of few people everyone had decent results without any adverse reactions or bloods, still too mysterious for my comfort.
If your bloods were good, there is your answer.

Back