Fractured patella Torn patella tendon fractured clavicle

Mrhairyman

Few years ago I fractured my left patella and tore my patella tendon fractured my clavicle
Had surgery, re-attachment , plate screws, pin along with PT.
Still finding it hard to squat and do basic leg exercises, as well as walk down stairs

My question is, what peptide would help / assist , Bpc-157 ? Tb 500 ?

Thanks for all the positive feedback

Few years ago I fractured my left patella and tore my patella tendon fractured my clavicle
Had surgery, re-attachment , plate screws, pin along with PT.
Still finding it hard to squat and do basic leg exercises, as well as walk down stairs

My question is, what peptide would help / assist , Bpc-157 ? Tb 500 ?

Thanks for all the positive feedback

They could help. People have been getting results above the typical recommended doses, closer to 1-2 mg/d for each.

If the injuries are significant (sounds like they are), I'd opt for the higher end of that range.

Does injection site or time of day matter ?

Thanks

Traditionally, BPC was twice a day. I don't know how much that stands true in this context.

Site is another one: a rat study showed subq belly fat was fine but people who want the best chance of expedited healing prefer to inject closer to the site of injury.

If you're doing 2 mg each daily, that should probably be the best that can be done with these compounds; maybe some added potential benefit if administered closer to the site of injury.

Right there with you on the injuries damn near.
Tore my MPFL, fractured my patella & femur, missing cartilage in multiple places, cadaver ligament & the whole 9 yards.

Noticed no matter what I do for my personal injuries whether that’s HGH, peptides etc. There’s just no helping my pain completely.
I’m currently just on TRT and HGH. Knee has been better than before.

From my experience and readings BPC close to the injury site seems to help the most versus other places. I’ve seen people be given large injection doses straight into the Knee by clinics and places.

And what I did as far as training was…
I specifically had to change my leg days and cut out certain movements like leg extension. It pressure into my knee and instantly triggered my pain. It would make my patella scrap and pop through out the whole movement. So I cut it out completely from my lifts. Otherwise I’d be in an endless cycle of soreness and pain even just walking around & especially with stairs.
When I squat it’s lighter weight. I just do it slow and controlled. Putting a heel lift/plate under my heels has helped with some pain/pressure in my knee.

just found what caused the least amount of issues while maximizing what I can do to grow.

Shit sucks. Loved hitting legs. Now I barely can. Pretty mediocre lift for me now. A whole lot of hamstring work. And a lot of knees over toes guy work.

I’m hoping taking those things help you though. Trial and error find what works best!

Right there with you on the injuries damn near.
Tore my MPFL, fractured my patella & femur, missing cartilage in multiple places, cadaver ligament & the whole 9 yards.

Noticed no matter what I do for my personal injuries whether that’s HGH, peptides etc. There’s just no helping my pain completely.
I’m currently just on TRT and HGH. Knee has been better than before.

From my experience and readings BPC close to the injury site seems to help the most versus other places. I’ve seen people be given large injection doses straight into the Knee by clinics and places.

And what I did as far as training was…
I specifically had to change my leg days and cut out certain movements like leg extension. It pressure into my knee and instantly triggered my pain. It would make my patella scrap and pop through out the whole movement. So I cut it out completely from my lifts. Otherwise I’d be in an endless cycle of soreness and pain even just walking around & especially with stairs.
When I squat it’s lighter weight. I just do it slow and controlled. Putting a heel lift/plate under my heels has helped with some pain/pressure in my knee.

just found what caused the least amount of issues while maximizing what I can do to grow.

Shit sucks. Loved hitting legs. Now I barely can. Pretty mediocre lift for me now. A whole lot of hamstring work. And a lot of knees over toes guy work.

I’m hoping taking those things help you though. Trial and error find what works best!
Holy cow, you are amazing, you are pushing through all that.