FriezaPharm - New Eu,Swiss domestic source

friezapharm

Subscriber

Good day. We are Frieza Pharm. We are the new innovative brand based in Europe and Switzerland. Quality is our top priority. We try to offer the lowest possible prices with the best customer service.
We also send regularly Products for labtesting to Janoshik or Analiza Bialek.

We ship from Europe and Switzerland.

For inquiries and questions please contact us at:

E-mail: friezapharm-info@proton.me

Telegram: still follows

Attachments

• TC FP.png
    TC FP.png
    771.8 KB · Views: 34
  • PrimoE FP.png
    PrimoE FP.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 30
  • FP_TE_SterilityTest.png
    FP_TE_SterilityTest.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 26
  • DrostaE FP.png
    DrostaE FP.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 34
Product quality will adjusted every time if any issues are present. At the time no one had any issues. We also avoid using synthetic solvents, which can cause systemic inflammation. We use GSO Oil. Some things can be customized

Attachments

• IMG_8609.jpeg
    IMG_8609.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8603.jpeg
    IMG_8603.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 35
As a DBZ & DB gt fan or any Dragon ball for that matter I gotta fucking say cool - COOL NAME!

Frieza is one of my fav characters and Vegeta too!

This place is filled with older men so they may not understand the reference. But those who do as long as it's quality then it's a big win. Good luck.

As a DBZ & DB gt fan or any Dragon ball for that matter I gotta fucking say cool - COOL NAME!

Frieza is one of my fav characters and Vegeta too!

This place is filled with older men so they may not understand the reference. But those who do as long as it's quality then it's a big win. Good luck.
Thank you my friend! Nice to hear that. We will gurantee good quality. If any problems we will replace or refund.

list of all product avaible? and price

Good day. We are Frieza Pharm. We are the new innovative brand based in Europe and Switzerland. Quality is our top priority. We try to offer the lowest possible prices with the best customer service.
We also send regularly Products for labtesting to Janoshik or Analiza Bialek.

We ship from Europe and Switzerland.

For inquiries and questions please contact us at:

E-mail: friezapharm-info@proton.me

Telegram: still follows