Frontloading with Dbol

Will do on the water.

700mg Sust
300mg Test E
450mg NPP/Deca
100mg Winnie
80mg Var

This is what he was running as of October 20th

The funniest ones are the ones that come on here just to tell everyone the dumb shit they just did.
Have fun with those sides op.

Did you pct after your last cycle that you where running a month ago? or just go into a new one? It's a lot to front load (injectables) being so close to your last cycle where you had health problems. I'd really listen and read a bit to understand why to take certain compounds, why and when not to, etc. A gram of test and eq is not blood pressure friendly among others things for most and then throwing 100mg dbol on top of 4gm of gear in a day, and while still basically on from your last cycle...

I wrapped up that run, didnt use anything for a couple weeks, and am now going to run this cycle before coming off fully in the spring.

My BP has improved a bit. I'll keep an eye on it though.

My bigger concern was cholesterol. My HDL was 11 and my LDL was 228 a few weeks back. I have tracked down some Lipitor though, which is why I think I'm safe to still do this smaller cycle.

Second cycle. First cycle was:

700mg Sust
300mg Test E
450mg NPP/Deca
100mg/day tbol

Plus

80mg Anadrol for the last 4 weeks
jesus christ man.... i been at this for many years and you are using more than me.. no.. abusing....

drop the front loading idea... atleast with the dbol... i honestly want to say aas is not for you blah blah blah but im not even gonna bother.... good luck

Hey guys, question for those of you who frontload.

I'm just starting a new cycle. 1g test, 1g EQ, 50mg Dbol.

I frontloaded 2g of Test and 2g EQ the first day. I also frontloaded 100mg Dbol for the first five days, and I think that's why my water weight has been terrible. I'm taking 2mg per day Adex and am still bloated. Got two more days at 100mg until I drop my Dbol dose. When would it be safe to back off my AI dose?

Aren't you the same guy who had major blood pressure issues and took the advice of rich? And now you come up with this cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny thing with these "5% wannabes" is that, doesn't rich piana actually tell in his videos not to use too much and to keep it as safe as possible? I might be remembering wrong tho..

My question for you is, since you think you need to run that high of fucking doses for a cycle, where do you plan on going for your 3rd and 4th cycle, fuck it skys the limit might as well run 5 to 7 grams, NOT you use the least amount, where did you get your cycle advice Boston Loyd

My question for you is, since you think you need to run that high of fucking doses for a cycle, where do you plan on going for your 3rd and 4th cycle, fuck it skys the limit might as well run 5 to 7 grams, NOT you use the least amount, where did you get your cycle advice Boston Loyd

In his last thread he said Rich piana