Frontloading with Dbol

You took a few weeks off of Sustanon and other long esters and started a new one with a front load....

You front loaded dbol....

You ran adex at 2mg for 3 day's after 100mg dbol, 2000mg test, 2000mg eq and wonder about why you're retaining water....

You had high blood pressure last cycle, while even though it was a big cycle this one is worse....

Your lipids are out of whack and you think dbol at 100mg is OK with lipitor...

Op, seriously study a little bit about what you are doing and the effects of the compounds you want to use. You're running large and advanced cycles with very little understanding.

Pretty sure you're trolling but if your hdl is really 11 you're a heart attack waiting to happen regardless of meds.

Willing to bet you have sludge for blood too. Guarantee your crit is sky high if by some chance you aren't trolling.

At least if you die you can't breed and pass off your mentally impaired genes.

Thanks for giving juicers a bad name. Eat a bag of dicks.

You are running two extremely heavy dosed cycles, basically back to back with almost no down time, as your first and second cycles.... what did you expect? You are being so reckless and are literally gonna fuxk yourself up, badly, if you keep using these hormones are wildly as you are now.

Some good advice would be to get on your pct because I am pretty sure you forgot that part last cycle

So confused that I come on a steroid forum and get criticized for using steroids?
Your getting criticized because obviously if you wouldve did your research, like you shouldve done before starting your first or second cycle you wouldve seen that theses cycles are reckless and not what you should be doing, but whatever its your body, put in it what you want.

This thread is gold!

My advice to you, sir. Stop worrying about frontloading, get off the gear, run a proper pct and most importantly READ THE STICKIES IN THIS FORUM AND THE ARTICLES IN HOME.
Once you're done, READ THEM AGAIN.
Then, come back and ask advice.
Or you can keep going your own way, but beware, the path you're on right now leads straight to a Darwin award.

Just my 5%

Please reconsider what/how you are doing things. people are getting pissed because it makes us all look bad.
there is a diff between using steroids and abusing them.
just because you use steroids doesnt mean its all or nothing.
they can be used safely and effectively and recklessly and dangerously.
please be careful man and just look through the stickies and articles there is alot o good info on this site that can help.

and i know i can suck to come off but for your own good consider it, and a pct
good luck