Fuck bitcoin

Exodus bullshit

I purchased $200 worth of bitcoin from crypto then transferred my bitcoin to my exodus wallet. I’m a tard so I don’t understand what the heck happened but I literally lost $43 in the transfer. Anybody have a clue why this is. I will point out I noticed that the price per bitcoin is different on crypto and exodus

btc gas fees. it can by high as shit along with eth because there is a lot of traffic. you can pay less by waiting longer. i had this happen too i lost like $25 on transferring from a market to my wallet

Exodus bullshit

I purchased $200 worth of bitcoin from crypto then transferred my bitcoin to my exodus wallet. I’m a tard so I don’t understand what the heck happened but I literally lost $43 in the transfer. Anybody have a clue why this is. I will point out I noticed that the price per bitcoin is different on crypto and exodus
You have to check fees first sometimes it high sometimes it's only a couple of dollars. I always try to transfer with an extra fifty or hundred bucks than what I want to buy in case fees are higher than normal if I need something soon