Fuck bitcoin

Exodus bullshit

I purchased $200 worth of bitcoin from crypto then transferred my bitcoin to my exodus wallet. I’m a tard so I don’t understand what the heck happened but I literally lost $43 in the transfer. Anybody have a clue why this is. I will point out I noticed that the price per bitcoin is different on crypto and exodus

btc gas fees. it can by high as shit along with eth because there is a lot of traffic. you can pay less by waiting longer. i had this happen too i lost like $25 on transferring from a market to my wallet

Exodus bullshit

I purchased $200 worth of bitcoin from crypto then transferred my bitcoin to my exodus wallet. I’m a tard so I don’t understand what the heck happened but I literally lost $43 in the transfer. Anybody have a clue why this is. I will point out I noticed that the price per bitcoin is different on crypto and exodus
You have to check fees first sometimes it high sometimes it's only a couple of dollars. I always try to transfer with an extra fifty or hundred bucks than what I want to buy in case fees are higher than normal if I need something soon

My personal experience and I fully admit I don't know a lot about bitcoin and fees. I have read articles, posts on this board and watched youtube videos on how it works. I have a account with coinbase and it seems 80% of the time I need to buy something the transfer fee/gas is crazy high (over $40). So I opened an account with exodus and the transfer fess using them were way less. I was told by coinbase employees thru chat that they don't set the transfer fee/gas and they have no say over what the fee is. I called bullshit. So the last time I sent bitcoin I checked sending the same amount the same exact time and coinbase was $60.57 and exodus was $18.34. I used exodus and it was confirmed within 1 hour. With Exodus you can also adjust the transfer fee based on how fast your trying to send the bitcoin. The lower the price you pick for your transfer the long it may take for the money to be sent. I let it auto pick the fee which is supposed to be the best balance between speed and price. I have not had good luck with buying coin on exodus. I think the company they use is moonpay and I cant get verified. So I buy somewhere else and when the fees are low I transfer it to exodus.

It's due to your exchange. I buy BTC for a 4% fee then pay maybe $6 in actual BTC to send to my source's wallet .

$40 for a 200 transaction is to much.