• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Gear Hero Labs

And this makes no sense. If it was tested then why is it suspected of being winny? What kind of testing was performed and can you post the results for the community to see?
When we get our draws we test for the presence of the compound to be sure there aren't any mixups. We've never had anyone accuse us of anything like this.. Its happened on another board, but I'm going to take it seriously, be transparent, and do my due dilligance as a source to make sure we are accountable. I have been using my broker for several years without incident so I doubt the validity of this but just to be cautious I'm going to invstigate.

When we get our draws we test for the presence of the compound to be sure there aren't any mixups. We've never had anyone accuse us of anything like this.. Its happened on another board, but I'm going to take it seriously, be transparent, and do my due dilligance as a source to make sure we are accountable. I have been using my broker for several years without incident so I doubt the validity of this but just to be cautious I'm going to invstigate.
Huh? When you get your draws? Are you referring to blood work, because you cannot test for Tbol with blood work? What kind of testing has been performed on the tbol, since you stated there was testing done? I just want to know all the facts.

Huh? When you get your draws? Are you referring to blood work, because you cannot test for Tbol with blood work? What kind of testing has been performed on the tbol, since you stated there was testing done? I just want to know all the facts.
Think he meant raws. Still no answer as to how he tests them.

@Gear Heros, how exactly are you testing your raws?

Ya, old Willard....^^^^^ lmao

I dunno, but he called him Willard. Lmao:p:D

Willard Scott???

willard.jpg

Howdy

Everything in the store has been marked down 10% for the rest of the week! We are gearing up for a big restock this weekend, Tren E is back, deca/test blend will be up, adex, the works!

Also, the Tbol situation is still being resolved, I had to order a few more labmax kits rush express so I should have the results by Sunday and Ill have Tbol back up then.

gearhero at countermail dot com

gear-heros dot com

Gear Heros

Stay swole my friends

Howdy

Everything in the store has been marked down 10% for the rest of the week! We are gearing up for a big restock this weekend, Tren E is back, deca/test blend will be up, adex, the works!

Also, the Tbol situation is still being resolved, I had to order a few more labmax kits rush express so I should have the results by Sunday and Ill have Tbol back up then.

gearhero at countermail dot com

gear-heros dot com

Gear Heros

Stay swole my friends
so you say you labmax all your raws, but in this case you're out of labmax kits? go figure

once again, why should anyone buy from a source that hasn't passed millards testing program at the bare minimum