• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Annnnnd as expected I’m backing the dose back to half a vial (5-6iu) a day. My hands are tingling so much and even painful at times. I made it 5 days at a vial a day.

I guess I’d say recomp if anything but I’d be ok if it turned into a bulk or a cut. Seems to be more of a bulk at the moment.

just Tren and GH. I’m prescribed TRT but not using it at the moment. We can get into the test base necessity debate if you want. I just know that I have no Tren sides when I run it solo. If I add estrogenic compounds that’s when I get the sides. When my sex drive takes a dip with Tren only I throw a shot of test in there to get my estrogen up
At the risk of rendering an unsolicited opinion that is unwelcome, I say cut, cut, cut. You are on tren and hgh. Continue weight training hard, but hit that cardio and start pulling out some calories. Get shredded for summer, which will be here before you know it. The timing is perfect to hit 7% body fat in time to be in a swimsuit.

The fact that you lowered your hgh dose makes cutting even better as an option.

Just my two cents.

Nothing makes a dramatic visual difference like getting rid of the extra body fat.

AND your subsequent bulk will be so much better afterward. Most folks do not realize (because they have never been really lean) how easy it is to fill out muscle and bulk without so much extra body fat after getting really lean.

At the risk of rendering an unsolicited opinion that is unwelcome, I say cut, cut, cut. You are on tren and hgh. Continue weight training hard, but hit that cardio and start pulling out some calories. Get shredded for summer, which will be here before you know it. The timing is perfect to hit 7% body fat in time to be in a swimsuit.

The fact that you lowered your hgh dose makes cutting even better as an option.

Just my two cents.

Nothing makes a dramatic visual difference like getting rid of the extra body fat.

AND your subsequent bulk will be so much better afterward. Most folks do not realize (because they have never been really lean) how easy it is to fill out muscle and bulk without so much extra body fat after getting really lean.
Well fuck that was well put my friend. I do miss being the asshole who never had a shirt on.

Insane arm day today. Holy fuck, felt like I was going to explode. Painfully awesome pump. Should of snapped some pics

I would put testo at least 200mg / week as a base will optimize gh and not leave you without testo, tren will reset your test
Good relates bro

Been busy AF but still on the regimen. Will update with pics today and tomorrow. This was my post on GL thread a few days ago:

“Got bloods back on 5.5iu (Batch C) came in at 280. doubled from baseline which was 136. This is the highest IGF score I have ever obtained on myself. There are some factors I’m learning may have been hurting my GH to IGF conversion all along. Tren use, berberine supplementation, not using test, and that I made my own bac water which may have fucked up the GH.

I can feel this shit tho and I’m leaning up with no effort in diet. Going to do bloods again in 25-30 days while correcting some of those issues to see if I can push to 300-400 IGF.”A8182B81-E294-4367-B9C4-82AB3E955E04.jpeg

Been busy AF but still on the regimen. Will update with pics today and tomorrow. This was my post on GL thread a few days ago:

“Got bloods back on 5.5iu (Batch C) came in at 280. doubled from baseline which was 136. This is the highest IGF score I have ever obtained on myself. There are some factors I’m learning may have been hurting my GH to IGF conversion all along. Tren use, berberine supplementation, not using test, and that I made my own bac water which may have fucked up the GH.

I can feel this shit tho and I’m leaning up with no effort in diet. Going to do bloods again in 25-30 days while correcting some of those issues to see if I can push to 300-400 IGF.”View attachment 140724
Thanks for the update brother, hope all is well, have you added in some test yet or some aromatizing compound ? If not I really think you should, for the sake of your heart health, please :)

Can y’all see the gains in mass? I feel like I certainly do

Updates:

-I can no longer dose at night because the CTS / Pins and needles feeling will not allow me to sleep

-in one month I went from 220ish to over 230lb (around 232 fed)

-discontinued Tren as of Sunday

-now on 400mg Test EW

-dropping carbs to cut down effective today

-still on half a vial a day (5-6iu)

-feeling fucking greatA7A9A257-0484-49F6-B734-0AC1688CAE6C.jpeg25827FD8-602E-458B-A7E6-654129C68449.jpeg8B19CE97-58CA-449E-AD8A-9A7079D35FC9.jpeg9DE43D8B-E51F-4110-B593-4CC7C162A52F.jpeg