General advice about reconstitution

Berko74

Ok, I'm new with peptides and didn't find info for this:
When bigger vial (10mg) bacteriostatic water used for reconstitution and I use only 5ml from, what can I do with the remain 5ml? As I know, opened bacterial water expires after 28 days..

So, better if I use/mix it immediatelly with another peptid/s, or what should I do with remain?

I bought GHK-CU (50mg) and that is in a small vial.
Maybe I could inject 3ml bac. water to it. But I read that this ratio can be too strong and cause pain. Maybe more bac. water would be better.

So, Can I put 1-2 ml bac. water into the GHK-CU vial for reconsitution and after that I would inject back this mixed material into the remain 7-8ml bac.water?

Ok, I'm new with peptides and didn't find info for this:
When bigger vial (10mg) bacteriostatic water used for reconstitution and I use only 5ml from, what can I do with the remain 5ml? As I know, opened bacterial water expires after 28 days..

So, better if I use/mix it immediatelly with another peptid/s, or what should I do with remain?

Maybe I could inject 3ml bac. water to it. But I read that this ratio can be too strong and cause pain. Maybe more bac. water would be better.

So, Can I put 1-2 ml bac. water into the GHK-CU vial for reconsitution and after that I would inject back this mixed material into the remain 7-8ml bac.water?

BAC water should last longer than reconstituted peptides.

I'd keep using the BAC water as needed. Don't reconstitute peptides that you might not use just to use the BAC water.

BAC water is probably much cheaper than the peptides anyway.

yes, you can

I just keep a 30ml bottle in the fridge and keep using it til it's gone way past 28 days. I swab the top with alcohol and use clean technique. Never had an issue. I do inspect the the water before each use in case it dose get contaminated. I look for discoloring, cloudiness, etc. just to be sure. Hasn't happened yet.

I just keep a 30ml bottle in the fridge and keep using it til it's gone way past 28 days. I swab the top with alcohol and use clean technique. Never had an issue. I do inspect the the water before each use in case it dose get contaminated. I look for discoloring, cloudiness, etc. just to be sure. Hasn't happened yet.
Agreed. I just finally finished off a 30ml bottle of Hospira. Lasted me about 6 months. All good. Alcohol swab, fridge, and kept in a container that doesn't let light in will make it last a long, long time.