Generica Asia Trenbolone E lab test

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Hello guys,

I was thinking to test Generic Asia Trenbolone E, will anonymously buy a kit and send a sample to Jano, if anyone is interested I would appreciate a little bit of help on the cost of the labtest, anything is ok, I'll test anyway :)

if you guys want any other substance from GA tested, let me know as I'm making an order anyway.

Hello guys,

I was thinking to test Generic Asia Trenbolone E, will anonymously buy a kit and send a sample to Jano, if anyone is interested I would appreciate a little bit of help on the cost of the labtest, anything is ok, I'll test anyway :)

if you guys want any other substance from GA tested, let me know as I'm making an order anyway.
Hgh lol

Also it’s not really completely anonymous when you post on the board saying you’re going to test this specific compound from a specific supplier.

so you dont think 250$ for an kit of 10 vials per vial is 36iu total 360iu, is not cheap?
some of your competitor sell it at 145$ for a kit of 10 vials.

250$ is not cheap it comes out at 0.70cents/IU
I have got many quote that range from 0.35c to 0.55c for 1IU of GH. So you can understand when I say that is not competitive in my opinion.

your oils on the other hand have super competitive prices and the quality looks like is fantastic. So I'm really digging it

some of your competitor sell it at 145$ for a kit of 10 vials.

250$ is not cheap it comes out at 0.70cents/IU
I have got many quote that range from 0.35c to 0.55c for 1IU of GH. So you can understand when I say that is not competitive in my opinion.

your oils on the other hand have super competitive prices and the quality looks like is fantastic. So I'm really digging it
as we mentioned in the past, not all my products is competitve. what you pay for is the service you get and the fast handling of payments and orders and most of all quality.

250$ is an fair price 36iu per vial 360iu kit.

yes oils are very good! i have to agree about the hgh though its facts and facts speak and no testing ,,,,yet?
if you want to buy the hgh without lab results then you welcome. i made it clear before we dont sell any products before we have labtested our products. so i dont understand why you keep asking the same questions over and over, if you want to buy it now you welcome

as we mentioned in the past, not all my products is competitve. what you pay for is the service you get and the fast handling of payments and orders and most of all quality.

250$ is an fair price 36iu per vial 360iu kit.
I haven't said it's not fair or you are ripping off ppl, your price is ok, I just find it not competitive personally so I'm not interested, there is nothing wrong in your price per se, it's in the middle not the cheapest not the most expensive. A lot better then all the driada/hilma/pharmaqo hgh that I would never buy and makes no sense to even look at it.

i was hoping youd be "the next big thing" when it comes to hgh lol , i mean your oils are so good your a solid source , great communication etc just pulling for you thats all