MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Well you are kinda retarded.
New York is a city in England as well but anyway who the fuck doesn't write the country the package should be shipped? Only an American could do that, like the world is USA and nothing else.

You will get your package because Marcus is a nice guy, but you deserve to get fucked in the ass, that's what you should get.
Fuckin right let’s goo MERICA
1727219401001.gif1727219401001.gif

Why buy from GENERIC ASIA?

- No hidden fees
- No insurances fee for reship orders
- Best Customer service it’s a big priority
- Best Communication with customers
- High quality products, cheap prices
- Lab results available for all our product
- You pay for the products price and no other hidden fees
- shipping cost 35$ up to 2kg - can’t get cheaper
- All emails replied within 3-5 hours, payment collection within the day,
- Your one stop shop to go.
- Fast delivery and guaranteed delivery.
- 2-7 USA DOMESTIC DELIVERY
- 5-18 days INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY

Why buy from GENERIC ASIA?

- No hidden fees
- No insurances fee for reship orders
- Best Customer service it’s a big priority
- Best Communication with customers
- High quality products, cheap prices
- Lab results available for all our product
- You pay for the products price and no other hidden fees
- shipping cost 35$ up to 2kg - can’t get cheaper
- All emails replied within 3-5 hours, payment collection within the day,
- Your one stop shop to go.
- Fast delivery and guaranteed delivery.
- 2-7 USA DOMESTIC DELIVERY
- 5-18 days INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
check email please GA

He's usually very good about answering emails. I ordered from their international store and I've been waiting 2 weeks. Sometimes that's to be expected but my concern is that according to my tracking app USPS is still waiting to receive the package from their "partner facility". There has been no movement for 13 days. Now it says the package could arrive anytime between now and Friday but that's only to the USPS sorting facility in Illinois. I'm on the East Coast so I can add another 4 to 5 days on to the wait. I expect delays but the lack of movement on the package is concerning. I'm accustomed to seeing the package GPS movements as it's being shipped across the country but there has literally been no movement in this case. I'm not worried, yet, just concerned. It's my first order with GA and I hope to establish a good relationship with the vendor but this delay in USPS even receiving the package and the lack of Anadrol testing is not a great start for me.

I still have high hopes. We will see.
No need to worry, there was a small problem but he fixed it very quick and professional. One of the best customer support i've seen. From what i've been told, tracking needs beetween 5-12 days to work

bro we are talking since yesterday, you gottta check better, it's protonmail to protonmail and you have 3 unread messages
mate you inquiry about the store credit already been replied before and you asks the same question about it, I already said yes to it.

send the final order for your store credit please

also your recent email ended in spams. all emails are replied multiple time a day.

Back