MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Received my tirzepatide package today. Hopefully I don't get the nausea like I did from semaglutide. Gonna try 1 mg three times per week to start, or does anyone else with experience think I should start lower. Top notch service once again from GA

Sides will be significantly lessened, but the lowest effective dose is 2.5mg once weekly. Tirz dosing goes 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5. 15.

With 15mg roughly equivalent to 2.4mg Sema.

Not necessarily lower, but reduced frequency. Best evidence suggests once-weekly dosing.
Once is the pharma recc but I've done great on twice weekly. Little to no "peaks and valleys" effects, consistent suppression, great results. Went from chubby lifter to having abs for the first time in my life in 2 months, and I'm using less gear.

btw, if the promo isnt mentioned in the emails when your placing orders then expect it to be not a part of the promo guys thats your responsibility. and promo havent been online for 2 weeks so no need to ask if amps have been sent for 2-3 weeks orders, they should be delivered by now as well )

Received my tirzepatide package today. Hopefully I don't get the nausea like I did from semaglutide. Gonna try 1 mg three times per week to start, or does anyone else with experience think I should start lower. Top notch service once again from GA
thank you man, enjoy the products. if you have any question feel free to ask im sure we can help you in here

btw, if the promo isnt mentioned in the emails when your placing orders then expect it to be not a part of the promo guys thats your responsibility. and promo havent been online for 2 weeks so no need to ask if amps have been sent for 2-3 weeks orders, they should be delivered by now as well )
What about the customer service???

Once is the pharma recc but I've done great on twice weekly. Little to no "peaks and valleys" effects, consistent suppression, great results. Went from chubby lifter to having abs for the first time in my life in 2 months, and I'm using less gear.
Great results, no doubt. Just pointing out that you might have had better results with a different dosing protocol.

I understand everyone's obsession with micro dosing but it doesn't make sense with every drug. They have different mechanisms of action.

If you're happy with your results, awesome. If you're curious why these drugs might work better with once weekly dosing, try the search bar -- it's been discussed here many times.

yes that is correct, 300 amps ) crazy promo at the moment so make sure you jump in
I haven't received my order yet but it looks like you attached 30 amps to it. I'm wondering if that was a typo and it's actually 300. If it wasn't a typo and I end up only having 30 amps when my order finally arrives will you be willing to send me another 270?

I haven't received my order yet but it looks like you attached 30 amps to it. I'm wondering if that was a typo and it's actually 300. If it wasn't a typo and I end up only having 30 amps when my order finally arrives will you be willing to send me another 270?
I would be happy to pay for shipping if this is the case.

My tracking app says it's now been 2 weeks since my package was sent and there has been no movement in 12 days. This leads me to believe it hasn't even reached the United States. USPS is still waiting to receive it. Not at all ideal.

Just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this recently.

Td !! From GA !! 15 days international , everything was in order nicely packed marked as well which is super helpful , Thanks again for great service
I hate to spam this thread but I just saw this. Was tracking on point with your package? I've had a package in the past arrive despite tracking being way off. I'm hoping that is the case with the international package and it's lack of movement that I've talked about on this thread.

Thanks man.

Again, sorry for the spam fella's. I'm just a bit concerned with this one and eager to try GA products. Getting low on my Test as well.

Back