MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

@GenericAsia Made an order 2 and a half weeks ago, received only half of it, and now nobody is answering anymore, can you check please?
He's usually very good about answering emails. I ordered from their international store and I've been waiting 2 weeks. Sometimes that's to be expected but my concern is that according to my tracking app USPS is still waiting to receive the package from their "partner facility". There has been no movement for 13 days. Now it says the package could arrive anytime between now and Friday but that's only to the USPS sorting facility in Illinois. I'm on the East Coast so I can add another 4 to 5 days on to the wait. I expect delays but the lack of movement on the package is concerning. I'm accustomed to seeing the package GPS movements as it's being shipped across the country but there has literally been no movement in this case. I'm not worried, yet, just concerned. It's my first order with GA and I hope to establish a good relationship with the vendor but this delay in USPS even receiving the package and the lack of Anadrol testing is not a great start for me.

I still have high hopes. We will see.

dont forget to mention its the abc no brand anavar your getting, not the strips )((
Just wanted to report that Marcus is a real bro. He accidentally sent me some Dbol instead of Var back in May, and I only noticed a few months later. When I let him know, he immediately got on the replacement shipping. After 3 weeks, I received a well-packaged bag with the correct goods.

Last edited:
He's usually very good about answering emails. I ordered from their international store and I've been waiting 2 weeks. Sometimes that's to be expected but my concern is that according to my tracking app USPS is still waiting to receive the package from their "partner facility". There has been no movement for 13 days. Now it says the package could arrive anytime between now and Friday but that's only to the USPS sorting facility in Illinois. I'm on the East Coast so I can add another 4 to 5 days on to the wait. I expect delays but the lack of movement on the package is concerning. I'm accustomed to seeing the package GPS movements as it's being shipped across the country but there has literally been no movement in this case. I'm not worried, yet, just concerned. It's my first order with GA and I hope to establish a good relationship with the vendor but this delay in USPS even receiving the package and the lack of Anadrol testing is not a great start for me.

Same problem here. And email responses have been short and unhelpful

Tracking seems to be funky at best, mine was stuck in same "loop" updates everyday but to same location, once it hits USA it seems to be back to normal, very confusing ,,,,, oh well as long as it gets here lol, im not worried tbh

guys please do not forget that you still be getting the best service and communication here but you guys also needs to know that some orders cant be reshipped in weekends. no reason to start frustrations or problems :)

we handle all your guys orders just like know, all orders sent out. hopefully you guys mention that too on how quick they’re shipped??!!!

thank you mate appreciate that, usps system can be a pain in the ass with the updates some time, but that’s on USPS system. all is good though, your order seems on way. also our anadrol have a lot great positive feedbacks if you scroll back on.

enjoy it my man, we will provide the best service quality and communication in here :)

GA I emailed you yesterday with a pretty large order. Please get me in that promo! Still waiting on bitcoin addy and total. Had the hgh in my order, but no problem, please process it without the hgh!
no worries let me know when your ready I let you get in. matter of fact im gonna extend the promo until 09.30.2024 -

get in !!

buy 500$ worth of products international warehouse get 300 ampoules free!

no worries let me know when your ready I let you get in. matter of fact im gonna extend the promo until 09.30.2024 -

get in !!

buy 500$ worth of products international warehouse get 300 ampoules free!
When did this promo start? I ordered $530 worth of products from the international store 2 weeks ago. Am I eligible for this promo? I'm the guy still waiting on my package to arrive at USPS facility. I can email you if you need me to.

Is that 300 amps a typo and it's actually 30 amps? 300 amps seems like a shit ton of amps for a $500 purchase but I'll take it if that's the case. Shit, I'd put in a $1000 order for that promo.

Is that 300 amps a typo and it's actually 30 amps? 300 amps seems like a shit ton of amps for a $500 purchase but I'll take it if that's the case. Shit, I'd put in a $1000 order for that promo.
Lmao no it’s the right amps. I placed an order just shy of it and he sent me 250 amps with my order.

Lmao no it’s the right amps. I placed an order just shy of it and he sent me 250 amps with my order.
Okay. Thanks man. That's great! Hopefully he puts me in on that too. The reason I thought it was a typo is because I put in a $530 order recently and he attached 30 amps of test enanthate to it. I'm hoping it was a typo in the email and I've got the 300 amps on the way. He seems good about taking care of these things so if they aren't in the package I'm sure he'll fix it for me.

Received my tirzepatide package today. Hopefully I don't get the nausea like I did from semaglutide. Gonna try 1 mg three times per week to start, or does anyone else with experience think I should start lower. Top notch service once again from GA

Back