MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

guys as i can see some havent gotten any update on their order yet and days have been passed and some have received their parcel within 2 weeks.
please understand due to the CNY holiday its an common issue where delays happens due to volume of goods coming out of china.

our shipping line has now changed and we are offering new special lines with smoother and quicker delivery, back to 5-18 days.

for those orders who havent updated yet, please mail me and i will make sure to reship your order. if you receive the one that havent updated for long time then your just lucky to get an extra parcel, we value you guys and we think after 30 days there is an reship needed.

so for the rest of you guys that are affected please mail me with the shipping info, and the old track i gave you guys.

When is the primo going to be in stock and what is the dosage? Is it Primo E or are you also doing primo tabs?

y

yeah that’s what I thought too if the demand is there of course.

what you guys think of the prices, honesty please guys. we gonna start first batch of them 2500vials per product

Semaglutide 10mg - $35
TB500 10mg - 20$
BPC157 - 10

these will be the base prices for single orders, if the demand is there for kits we will add that as well.

tell me what you guys think
looking forward to the semiglutide

btw im following up on all those delayed orders seems like someone gonna have an good day very soon, they started to update and soon delivery :)

guys just to point out the basic common knowledge of reship-policy we have.

we reship your orders without any hesitations when’s it’s either lost or seized which means that you are RESPONSIBLE for providing me your shipping info correctly if the shipping info is incomplete and usps doesn’t deliver to you because of that, then we do not reship your order because it’s your mistake.

so please guys make sure to provide me correct shipping info with correct names :)

Doing great. Received the reshipped pack a week ago and I'm waiting on test results on what we sent to Jano before placing another order. If everything looks good on the test I'll definitely be back.
Who's "we"? What did you send to Jano and when? You seem to be bothering other sponsors in this forum and you're new here.

Got my TD! Took awhile and trqcking mever moved. Havent tried it out yet but definitely good prices. Was very helpful and commutative the entire time. Will order again. If you got new kist send it to me20240326_031451.jpg

Who's "we"? What did you send to Jano and when? You seem to be bothering other sponsors in this forum and you're new here.
I'm referring to me and a buddy that went in on testing some shit that we got from GA to try them out. Is that an issue with you?

You're a prime example of why I've kept to myself on this board for almost 6 years.