MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I thought "bothering" sponsors in the name of harm reduction was the point of this forum?
Board sponsors dont mean anything here, all you have to do is pay to be board sponsor, its not the better people are sponsored or not, it means nothing. So that guy above doesnt know that.

"Harm reduction". LOL.

"My gear tested at 179 mg/mL instead of 200 mg/mL. Harm reduction!"

^imagine reading that but 221 mg/mL. Same concern for harm reduction?

Yes if you're concerned for accurate TRT dosing, but come on most guys here would view 221 as a bonus, not getting ripped off and crying "harm reduction"

Alright I have a question, may be a dumb one so feel free to roast me. I’ve read through the thread. How do you know what’s available in the US warehouse, or do you just order and they’ll let you know if it has to come internationally?

Alright I have a question, may be a dumb one so feel free to roast me. I’ve read through the thread. How do you know what’s available in the US warehouse, or do you just order and they’ll let you know if it has to come internationally?

It’s all international. Domestic reship

"My gear tested at 179 mg/mL instead of 200 mg/mL. Harm reduction!"

^imagine reading that but 221 mg/mL. Same concern for harm reduction?

Yes if you're concerned for accurate TRT dosing, but come on most guys here would view 221 as a bonus, not getting ripped off and crying "harm reduction"
you don't care about accurate dosing on a blast? I guess to each their own.

For me personally I only care about over dosing for trt purposes. I don’t want to have to hear it from my gp if it’s overdosed by 50mg and I’m way over references gonna give me shit. For cycling I don’t give a fuck if it’s overdosed

have an great week fellas!!

how’s it going so far for those guys using our products ?? Let’s get some feedback!

hi guys, some of the orders started to move.. finally usps doing their work properly. for all those who have been affected in the delay period we are truly sorry and will offer you guys 50% discount for next order.

please be patient guys orders will update very soon!
Pack landed! It took a long while because the first one was lost, but finally got it. Will post a full review after I get some Jano tests back.

Will the 50% discount apply to the primo you're gonna add soon? Any plans to add Drostanolone propionate?

Pack landed! It took a long while because the first one was lost, but finally got it. Will post a full review after I get some Jano tests back.

Will the 50% discount apply to the primo you're gonna add soon? Any plans to add Drostanolone propionate?
great to hear! enjoy your products mate.

about the 50% discount no it’s not gonna be valid for the mast & primo. Only for the products we have instock now. primo & mast will be instock within 1 month maximum all batches will be lab tested as well