MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

These prices are awesome and I was thinking of ordering. But it looks like members on other boards aren’t receiving their packs? Does anybody know what is going on with this ?

These prices are awesome and I was thinking of ordering. But it looks like members on other boards aren’t receiving their packs? Does anybody know what is going on with this ?
@GenericAsia care to chime in on this?

I've also read you guys might be using Mig812 not "full spectrum" MCT oil? I personally consider this an upgrade as I believe the fractioned isolate c8-c10 is superior as a carrier oil than full spectrum MCT

@GenericAsia care to chime in on this?

I've also read you guys might be using Mig812 not "full spectrum" MCT oil? I personally consider this an upgrade as I believe the fractioned isolate c8-c10 is superior as a carrier oil than full spectrum MCT
@GenericAsia i was just about to place a order with you but I see several guys from another big forum haven’t recieved their order. I just don’t have a lot of money to spend and I definitely can’t lose what I do have. Is TA back really 5-15 days or not ? Some guys are saying they waited way longer than that and are still waiting ?

@GenericAsia i was just about to place a order with you but I see several guys from another big forum haven’t recieved their order. I just don’t have a lot of money to spend and I definitely can’t lose what I do have. Is TA back really 5-15 days or not ? Some guys are saying they waited way longer than that and are still waiting ?
hi skinny,

yes we did have some delays with shipping after the Chinese New Year holiday and none of our customer is leaved empty handed all of them got an reship last week, for those that was lost by usps.

shipping is back to normal and normally ETA is 5-15 days but at the moment we would say it’s 5-20 days. You can check last pages and see our customers sharing pics of their order.

those guy that are waiting had an reship last week and in next week their track will update

hi skinny,

yes we did have some delays with shipping after the Chinese New Year holiday and none of our customer is leaved empty handed all of them got an reship last week, for those that was lost by usps.

shipping is back to normal and normally ETA is 5-15 days but at the moment we would say it’s 5-20 days. You can check last pages and see our customers sharing pics of their order.

those guy that are waiting had an reship last week and in next week their track will update

My reship is now seized for counterfeit postage according to the tracking number you sent. I also emailed you regarding this with no answer yesterday. Absolute headache at this point.

My reship is now seized for counterfeit postage according to the tracking number you sent. I also emailed you regarding this with no answer yesterday. Absolute headache at this point.
please email me that track and shipping info, will look personally into this order

@freedom69 what ? Are you serious ? Yeah i definitely will not be ordering. Counterfeit postage ? Something seems fishy with this whole thing. This is weird. Seems like a few guys on PM have been waiting over 2 months for their orders from what they are saying .

please email me that track and shipping info, will look personally into this order
I really want try your Tren A and test cyp but it seems you’re having major shipping problems on this board and the other big board Professionalmuscle. This whole outfit just seems like a big hassle/ headache the more I’m reading. I’ve never seen so many “lost packs” and supposed “reships”.

@freedom69 what ? Are you serious ? Yeah i definitely will not be ordering. Counterfeit postage ? Something seems fishy with this whole thing. This is weird. Seems like a few guys on PM have been waiting over 2 months for their orders from what they are saying .

I checked out PM also and noticed the same. Personally I feel like they started playing around with their reship services and this is where it started. First order was fantastic, second order slight delay but doubled the time, this third order was placed at the end of Feb and has been the biggest hassle I’ve had from any source in a long time (international and domestic.) I sent him everything he requested so we’ll see. Also slightly annoyed I had to post here before getting a response to my email, all our other correspondence was answered within a few hours prior to this.

Who uses counterfeit postage? Red flag. This source is having trouble on PM as well. If anyone orders now it’s your own fault .. doesn’t look good for GA. To many excuses and red flags ..