MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Do not hesitate to get that order in. My friend convinced me to order after he gave me some of the Aandrol he got. Two weeks later and this is some of the best that I had in a long time, hard to find good strong drol. Packing is top quality, and responded to all of my messages quick. Got all my answers, no playing around. This guy is solid as they come.

So after a postal service fuck up with the reship information GA provided me with a refund on my most recent order. No way for either of us to know what they had going on as the pack showed as counterfeit postage and stopped showing. I’ve ordered internationally for a long time but only seen this one other time personally and it wasn’t gear related, but they seized a small shipment for my business that was coming from over seas.

Either way my reship pack showed up today. I emailed GA to address it and attempt to resend payment for my order (this marks my third with GA and the only one that’s ever been an issue.) I’m a man of my word and not looking for free shit from anyone, but wanted to update everyone that it did finally arrive and at no fault of GA or anyone but the postal service.

So after a postal service fuck up with the reship information GA provided me with a refund on my most recent order. No way for either of us to know what they had going on as the pack showed as counterfeit postage and stopped showing. I’ve ordered internationally for a long time but only seen this one other time personally and it wasn’t gear related, but they seized a small shipment for my business that was coming from over seas.

Either way my reship pack showed up today. I emailed GA to address it and attempt to resend payment for my order (this marks my third with GA and the only one that’s ever been an issue.) I’m a man of my word and not looking for free shit from anyone, but wanted to update everyone that it did finally arrive and at no fault of GA or anyone but the postal service.
Nice honesty. Good man

as i told you guys, no bullshit here :)

i told you guys that your order would be delivered and if you look at the reship date till now you will see the time frame is still kept. btw enjoy the gear, we looking forward for another order :) refunded and received the gear two days after, that’s nice

guys i know you have been waited long time for the new products to be stocked and appreciate you guys patience with us, quality is our main priorities and cheap prices. you guys will soon see the new products instock with lab tests posted as well!

If anyone used GenericAsia's t3 and has a picture they can post of it then throw them up. I am still on the fence bout this one because good t3 is hard to find. The anadrol is solid but come on guy somebody must have some good things to say about the t3 and can show a picture of it.

If anyone used GenericAsia's t3 and has a picture they can post of it then throw them up. I am still on the fence bout this one because good t3 is hard to find. The anadrol is solid but come on guy somebody must have some good things to say about the t3 and can show a picture of it.

It's not expensive and maybe Generic Asia would reimburse you to send it for testing. Unless you need it right now in which case it's a gamble.