MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

If anyone used GenericAsia's t3 and has a picture they can post of it then throw them up. I am still on the fence bout this one because good t3 is hard to find. The anadrol is solid but come on guy somebody must have some good things to say about the t3 and can show a picture of it.

Received some with my most recent order of orals. If I get a chance tomorrow I’ll throw up a pic. All pressed tabs are the same just different colors, but easy to split in half and I didn’t notice any crumbling or anything….was actually pleasantly surprised at the generic quality of the tabs.

Received some with my most recent order of orals. If I get a chance tomorrow I’ll throw up a pic. All pressed tabs are the same just different colors, but easy to split in half and I didn’t notice any crumbling or anything….was actually pleasantly surprised at the generic quality of the tabs.
enjoy mate! all our orals is colored and each bags is initialed with letters so you guys can indicate what the product is. pdf file shows it all

If anyone used GenericAsia's t3 and has a picture they can post of it then throw them up. I am still on the fence bout this one because good t3 is hard to find. The anadrol is solid but come on guy somebody must have some good things to say about the t3 and can show a picture of it.
I recently ordered some, on april 2, I will update with a photo when it arrives

I recently ordered some, on april 2, I will update with a photo when it arrives

Big props to both of you guys. Will be a big help to get this all sorted out and have a look.

guys!! before you rip off the bag make sure to look at the top corner the bags is initialed with letters!

A - Dianabol 50mg/tab - orange tabs
B - Stanozolol 50mg/tab - yellow tabs
C - Oxymetholone 50mg/tab - blue tabs
D - T3 50mg/tab - light pink/red

I really want try your Tren A and test cyp but it seems you’re having major shipping problems on this board and the other big board Professionalmuscle. This whole outfit just seems like a big hassle/ headache the more I’m reading. I’ve never seen so many “lost packs” and supposed “reships”.
Then don’t order, all you do is keep bitching. Go elsewhere.

Guess no feedback on the t3? No one has anything good to say about it? His drol is mighty good, but good t3 is a hard thing to find. Anyone gave this t3 a run or what?

Guess no feedback on the t3? No one has anything good to say about it? His drol is mighty good, but good t3 is a hard thing to find. Anyone gave this t3 a run or what?
lab test is provided for t3 and we had plenty of guys ordering T3… where you guys at

Here is the first results of our products, rest will continue very soon! Rest of the products will be send for laboratory analysis with the new products we gonna add instock after CNY! please have a check!

ALL inquiry on genericasia@proton.me
ONLY crypto currencies accept save up to 25% plus 35% discounts for crypto payments
email me for an pdf file of price and product.

Orals:
Methandienone 50mg/tab
Stanozolol 50mg/tab

T3/50mcg

Injectables:
Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml
Nandrolone PhenylPropionate ( NPP ) 150mg/ml
Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml
Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml
Sustanon 270mg/ml

check here guys

@HeavyLiftr it is deca and tren. I'll make sure I keep the results to myself too since it upsets you when people test what the board sponsors are selling.
You get results back? I’d be interested to see the tren e, I switched from Stan’s mid cycle to GA went through a whole vial of it, all the “feels” and sides went away on GAs. It looks and taste like tren but never got that taste in the mouth when pinning.

Basically I don't think the products are bad!
I just have one problem and it seems like my reship has also been lost :(
No response from GA when asked :/
I just don't understand why the other Chinese man manage to receive packages in EU and he doesn't?!
sad!
I would have liked to do more business with him

How long does international shipping last usually? I'm hoping for a 2-3week window. I ordered on the second of April. Thank you for your service

Took about 3 weeks total for me. Waiting on some feedback for the damn t3 from people who tried it from him so I can try it out and put another order in.

But I will give due credit again. This anadrol from GenericAsia is bad ass and strong.

Basically I don't think the products are bad!
I just have one problem and it seems like my reship has also been lost :(
No response from GA when asked :/
I just don't understand why the other Chinese man manage to receive packages in EU and he doesn't?!
sad!
I would have liked to do more business with him
Hi mate,

I haven’t forgotten about you at all. We’re currently waiting for details for the orders as I told you in the email as well. Do not worry, we will find the solution for it.