MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Took about 3 weeks total for me. Waiting on some feedback for the damn t3 from people who tried it from him so I can try it out and put another order in.

But I will give due credit again. This anadrol from GenericAsia is bad ass and strong.

Sorry bro been busy as fuck. I’ve got them just won’t be running them in the near future. No crumbling, dust, cracking or anything. Solid tabs

IMG_9932.jpeg

Big props to both of you guys. Will be a big help to get this all sorted out and have a look.

Took about 3 weeks total for me. Waiting on some feedback for the damn t3 from people who tried it from him so I can try it out and put another order in.

But I will give due credit again. This anadrol from GenericAsia is bad ass and strong.

Brother just order some and get it over with. Send some for testing if you don't like how they look.

@GenericAsia what's the difference in ordering international vs US domestic price wise? Is the 35% Discount for international, base price is for domestic?
the only price difference there is with US domestic and international is the $45 shipping cost for US. prices is same and we do only offer US-remail service as domestic option for USA.

a lot of you guys waited for this moment !!

SEMAGLUTIDE 10mg
Tb500 10mg
BPC157 10mg

all instock and available for your orders guys!
lab results will be published very soon

Nice. Something is still unclear for me. When does 35% apply?
easy, look at the 35% discounted product list make your order and pay BTC or USDT as payment, then you get the 35% discount.

If you want additional extra discounts we offer that too.

look pastebin or the pdf file at email