MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Ya these are necessary and needed ASAP. Also bring back discounted 10x 10ml bulk pricing please.

You can see where you guys fall in like with pricing here:

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1lKDX_COzcAvfA2erzS58p26mx8m1azUHML9aH7S6fk0/htmlview#
great initiative mate, looks good and will be helpful for the community for sure.

you made our prices according to our base prices, instead of showing the price with 35% discount for crypto, and additional discounts up to 25% if paying with certain coins as

LITECOIN 35% plus 20% ( TOTAL 55% )
MONERO 35% plus 25% ( TOTAL 60% )
SOLANA 35% plus 25% ( TOTAL 60% )
RIPPLE 35% plus 20% ( TOTAL 55% )
CARDANO plus 20% ( TOTAL 55% )
ETHEREUM 35% plus 15% ( TOTAL 50% )

which means one vial of testosterone enanthate 250mg/ml will cost you 6.34$ Automatically when you pay with these coins.

we do offer NO MINIMUM ORDERS and kits 10vials sales as well.

great initiative mate, looks good and will be helpful for the community for sure.

you made our prices according to our base prices, instead of showing the price with 35% discount for crypto, and additional discounts up to 25% if paying with certain coins as

LITECOIN 35% plus 20% ( TOTAL 55% )
MONERO 35% plus 25% ( TOTAL 60% )
SOLANA 35% plus 25% ( TOTAL 60% )
RIPPLE 35% plus 20% ( TOTAL 55% )
CARDANO plus 20% ( TOTAL 55% )
ETHEREUM 35% plus 15% ( TOTAL 50% )

which means one vial of testosterone enanthate 250mg/ml will cost you 6.34$ Automatically when you pay with these coins.

we do offer NO MINIMUM ORDERS and kits 10vials sales as well.
Ya I really made the list for myself and I don't use crypto so I'd be fucked on the 35% lol

Ya I really made the list for myself and I don't use crypto so I'd be fucked on the 35% lol
we don’t accept any other payments than crypto anyways, so you guys are automatic getting the 35% that’s why your prices isn’t accurate and if you pay with those certain stores coin then it’s just an extra bonus discount for you guys. You can pay BTC / USDT and still get the discount of 35% - if choose to pay with those coins you get an extra discount up to 25% - simple

if you need an guidance for learning crypto I will happily assist you through.

we don’t accept any other payments than crypto anyways, so you guys are automatic getting the 35% that’s why your prices isn’t accurate and if you pay with those certain stores coin then it’s just an extra bonus discount for you guys. You can pay BTC / USDT and still get the discount of 35% - if choose to pay with those coins you get an extra discount up to 25% - simple

if you need an guidance for learning crypto I will happily assist you through.
ah makes sense, ill update the prices.

na im good man, im not fucking with crypto anytime soon, its the tax shit ive gotta file that mainly puts me off.

do
I think you better add te product you told us to add 4 months ago before ask what compounds we want more
dont worry it’s on the final steps now, once it’s stock and ready to sell I will personally tag you in here :)

you saw our recent added products?
Semaglutide 10mg
BPC157 10mg
Tb500 10mg ( actual frag )

I've always just assumed it wasn't you confessing it but the crypto wallet or app sending in the data to the IRS for you
That isn't the case...for now. So get going while the gettin' is good ;) Also I've always just used CashApp for crypto because it's easiest, however, there are plenty more people on here who know more and can definitely help you.