MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I'd like to add 10mg Anavar and 10mg Dianabol to the suggestions! Not sure if anyone else has interest in lower dosage orals, mainly for the ladies.
we do have anavar 25mg/tab and dianabol 25mg/tab instock, genericAsia own brands.
We have lab results of them as well if you look the first few pages in forums.

we do have anavar 25mg/tab and dianabol 25mg/tab instock, genericAsia own brands.
We have lab results of them as well if you look the first few pages in forums.
Where are the prices ?

On your pastebin there is only :
  1. Dianabol 50mg/tab 100tablets bag
  2. Winstrol 50mg/tab 100tablets bag
  3. Oxymetholone 50mg/tab 100tablets bag
  4. T3 50mcg/tab 100tablets bags

Maybe that's what some of those 87000 new IRS agents are for.

You need some guys

View attachment 281664
man i wishi had me a Saul Goodman on speed dial! lol

theyre arming those IRS agents to the teeth too.
That isn't the case...for now. So get going while the gettin' is good ;) Also I've always just used CashApp for crypto because it's easiest, however, there are plenty more people on here who know more and can definitely help you.
ok i might just dip my toes into the crypto universe, fucking sick of dealing with wire transfers lol.

Where are the prices ?

On your pastebin there is only :
  1. Dianabol 50mg/tab 100tablets bag
  2. Winstrol 50mg/tab 100tablets bag
  3. Oxymetholone 50mg/tab 100tablets bag
  4. T3 50mcg/tab 100tablets bags
thanks for the heads up man, appreciate.

forgetting to click save once the edits is being made.. will post up asap the correct one

man i wishi had me a Saul Goodman on speed dial! lol

theyre arming those IRS agents to the teeth too.

ok i might just dip my toes into the crypto universe, fucking sick of dealing with wire transfers lol.
you better call Saul :)

it’s easier than it looks mate, setup an coinbase or cash app account get some crypto and let the magic happen

damn guys, new products added, shipping delivery within 15 days and yet you guys so quiet in here.

where you guys at??

you have to accept xmr, then I will order immediately
never said we didn’t accept XMR! we accept everything!

if you look at the pastebin with pricing and discount list you will see that if you pay with XMR your getting an total discount of 60% of your order!

Sponsors