MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

damn guys, new products added, shipping delivery within 15 days and yet you guys so quiet in here.

where you guys at??
That’s great to hear the shipping is back to normal. I hope you’re using a different logistics company since they lost so many packages for you.

enough bull shitting guys, long waited products now availability.
primo 200mg/ml
Mast 100mg/ml
Mast 200mg/ml

NOW AVAILABLE!

Notice;
PIP can happen for some of you guys, all individual is different some have PIP some not which means stop bitching about PIP and make the order through!

Pastebin will be updated !

In mean time email me for pdf file

primo 200mg/ml
Mast 100mg/ml
Mast 200mg/ml

NOW AVAILABLE!

Notice;
PIP can happen for some of you guys, all individual is different some have PIP some not which means stop bitching about PIP and make the order through!

Email sent. I’ll give you guys another shot with the shipping lines fixed.

btw if you guys gonna complain about being an pussy over some PIP then do NOT order. some can experience small pip and some nothing at all, it changes from body to body were all different

primo 200mg/ml
Mast 100mg/ml
Mast 200mg/ml

NOW AVAILABLE!

Notice;

Nice additions to your list, sending email.

you guys ready for an crazy weekend offer?

your next orders will be added completely FREE orals of our genericasia products as ANAVAR 25mg/tab DIANABOL 25mg/tab ANADROL 25mg/tab STANOZOLOL 25mg/tab.( our own brand product , not related to NO LABEL) AMPOULES of TE TP TC will be added into your orders too COMPLETELY FREE!

let’s make it go crazy guys enough bitching :)

no minimum spending

you guys ready for an crazy weekend offer?

your next orders will be added completely FREE orals of our genericasia products as ANAVAR 25mg/tab DIANABOL 25mg/tab ANADROL 25mg/tab STANOZOLOL 25mg/tab.( our own brand product , not related to NO LABEL) AMPOULES of TE TP TC will be added into your orders too COMPLETELY FREE!

let’s make it go crazy guys enough bitching :)

no minimum spending
Woo-hoo! I just took my shirt off, I'm fin go crazy and place an order.

Last edited:

Sponsors