MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

g
got some more surprises for you fuckers here :) it’s going crazy here as our friend pengpent says, ANABOLIC CHRISTMAS lol !!

im gonna double the value of gifts for your orders which means the freebies will actually be worth double the amount of your order… maybe tripple, depending on how your order looks like.

products that will be given as freebies. GENERICASIA ampoules and orals.
Amps of Testosterone cypionate 250
Amps of testosterone enanthate 250
Amps of testosterone propionate 100

anavar 25mg
dianabol 25mg
oxymetholone 25mg
Winstrol 25mg

no minimum,

EXAMPLE order for 200$ get freebies worth of 400$. what you guys wants to see else??
grab your order and benefit from this offer guys, you get to select your own freebies as well. what else can I offer for you guys?? who’s ass cheek should be on the line LOL

feel like everything is on speed mode here, all orders out and track given.

payments collected and tracks provided within 24 hours enjoy the freebies and your orders !!

honestly a HUGE plus in my book

These are the 35% prices now correct. i need to update my price tracker
honestly a HUGE plus in my book

These are the 35% prices now correct. i need to update my price tracker
we removed the different discount coins and made it as an stable steady price for you guys. The total discounts is added which means you still get the 35% discount plus the 25% which is total 60% for single vial orders.

we just made it more easy and comfortable to you guys as a lot was confused. all prices is included with discounts with whatever crypto currency your interested in paying with.

have an great week guys looking forward to see a lot of touchdown pics within next 10 days.

all emails replied orders for today and yesterday is now out all tracks provided.

some of you guys are really benefiting of this opportunity which is great to see!!

i decided to continue with the current promo guys, whatever you order i double the value of your order with freebies gifts.

no fucking limits, all emails replied within 7 hours, tracks given within 24 hours and shipment for US delivered within 5-15 days.

love to spoil the shit out of you people

products that will be given as freebies. GENERICASIA ampoules and orals.

Amps of Testosterone cypionate 250
Amps of testosterone enanthate 250
Amps of testosterone propionate 100

anavar 25mg
dianabol 25mg
oxymetholone 25mg
Winstrol 25mg

choose your own freebies.

Order for 200$ get freebies worth for $400

Been chatting by email today and placing my first order… peptides are hard to beat so far as pricing among everything else (generally speaking). Shall see how everything goes.

And I can't be the only person who would like to see Tirzepatide added?… I feel like there will be enough of us asking soon.

Been chatting by email today and placing my first order… peptides are hard to beat so far as pricing among everything else (generally speaking). Shall see how everything goes.

And I can't be the only person who would like to see Tirzepatide added?… I feel like there will be enough of us asking soon.
Big "yes" to Tirzepatide.

guys just alone today I have corrected 3 mistype on the address you guys giving me as shipping info. take your time and be detailed when your given me the shipping info. i DO NOT reship orders that is caused by you giving me an wrong shipping address or missing an letter or two in the address.

literally cant be that hard to give correct address man come on.

I’m also adding a request for tirzepatide to the others who’ve requested it. I had great luck on my first order with you looking forward to more in the future.